Multi GTA Online weekend event 20-22 December

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto Online developer Rockstar North is holding a weekend event starting today, December 20. The developer is offering discount vehicles and a will grant five job creators GTA$ 1 million for their efforts.

Details of the event were posted over on the Rockstar News Wire today. It’ll run from today, December 20 until close of play December 22.

For starters, you can buy the Adder sports car, Dinka Double-T bike and Buzzard chopper at 25% off.

Player-created Deathmatch and Race events can be entered free of charge all weekend, and Rockstar will be hand-picking five created jobs and awarding their creators GTA$ 1 million in prize money for their efforts. They’ll also receive an exclusive vanity license plate.

There’s also a new round of GTA Online sweepstakes with real and in-game prizes.

Source: VGA

Last edited by a moderator:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
don't get the bit about entering player created races, free of charge. Perhaps Dave should have explained it better.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dave Cook would be the chap who wrote the original article. I copied & pasted on my mobile 'phone, a somewhat precarious practise, thinking I'd successfully edited everything before posting.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dave Cook would be the chap who wrote the original article. I copied & pasted on my mobile 'phone, a somewhat precarious practise, thinking I'd successfully edited everything before posting.
I've tidied that up for you now. :1thumbup:

BTW, as a Senior you have a reasonable length of time to edit your posts so you can always tidy them up at a later stage when you're at a computer. :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is anyone likely to be playing GTA tonight? My mum lets me stay up late on Saturday nights.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is anyone likely to be playing GTA tonight? My mum lets me stay up late on Saturday nights.
I will be, probably be from 9pm onwards. I'm allowed to stay up late tonight as well , seeing as it's not a school night :lol:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've tidied that up for you now. :1thumbup:

BTW, as a Senior you have a reasonable length of time to edit your posts so you can always tidy them up at a later stage when you're at a computer. :)
Thanks @Martok - appreciated.

Ps I don't think the forum lets you amend the title retrospectively.

Last edited:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was very, very drunk last night. Woke up with 50 vegetable samosas & 16" pepperoni pizza. Did me for breakfast on the coach, nearly at Aberdeen for the ferry!