PS3 Gta Online Valentines Day Massacre DLC

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The Valentine’s Day Massacre Special, the latest free update to GTA Online that’s coming this Friday features a variety of fun Valentine's themed extras for Story Mode and GTA Online.

NEW WEAPON: GUSENBERG SWEEPER
Nothing says “I love you” quite like the warm wooden grip and cold steel barrel of a Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun. Get it from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online (in Story Mode, the Sweeper is automatically deposited into each character's weapon inventory with two full clips and additional ammo can be purchased at Ammu-Nation).

NEW VEHICLE: ALBANY ROOSEVELT
Paint the town red in the classically-inspired Albany Roosevelt. This armored 1920s limousine is perfect for gangsters and their molls. To properly run amok with the new Roosevelt, get in the driver’s seat and let your friends or Crewmates hang off the side, firing and taking out your rivals as you pass them by. The Roosevelt can be accessed from any garage property in Story Mode and is available in GTA Online from the legendarymotorsport.net in-game website.

NEW ATTIRE
Dress to the nines in a host of new double breasted suits and 1920s flapper dresses, or bare it all in sexy undergarments while going incognito with a selection of new masquerade masks. There are also new novelty t-shirts, hats and more available in stores throughout Los Santos, plus a new Flapper Bob hairstyle exclusively for the ladies.

10 NEW JOBS
The Valentine’s Day Massacre also includes 10 new Jobs scattered like the remnants of a broken heart throughout the world of GTA Online, including Deathmatches, a new Parachute Jump and new land, sea and cycling Races.

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good. We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52186/Coming-this-Friday-The-GTA-Online-Valentine-s-Day-Massacr

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh bollocks, i was going to have a night away from gta and spend some time with the missus. Now i cant.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll have to check these new things out

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The Roosevelt looks like fun.
"Available for a limited time" - means I'm going to have to boot up the PS3 this weekend!

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
The Roosevelt looks like fun.
"Available for a limited time" - means I'm going to have to boot up the PS3 this weekend!
And cough up $750.000,-.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Its out now, I'm trying to decide which car to sell to make space for the new one. It's supposed to be shit hot.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Same here, black and white spats and a nifty pocket watch to complete the look. Also bought the sweeper. Mighty piece of kit. Let the prohibition commence.
Al Capone, eat lead.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's free. Mmmmm not played it for a while so I may put the disc in tomorrow.

RuddRacer

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Crap,
I just got back into Borderlands 2 and starting to make some progress not using the GTA V controls by mistake. I just may have to revisit GTA V one more time to check this free content out.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I "was" going to be productive today but...

RuddRacer

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I downloaded the update today so I will be sure and have the extra content when I do get back to Los Santos.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Couldn't get a game on the play list at all last week!