Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Catch up on extreme?

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This could be a very tactical race :ugeek: , because the car is electric and in a 40 lap race you will have to stop to recharge, which can take ages (ie Pit in - go put kettle on - rejoin race :lol: ) Haveing boost on negates the tactical side of things.

As it stands boost will be off but it will depend on how many turn up this week. Expecting ChrissP to join as he will be back from Belgium or where ever he went, Plaxinator said she will join if she can empty the sand out of her knickers in time :shock: :lol:

If there is only a few shall probably end up doing shuffle races like we did last weekend.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I should be there. If I'm on BF3 instead just PM me and I'll join.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
I should be there. If I'm on BF3 instead just PM me and I'll join.
You know it makes sense :1thumbup:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have replaced my standard tesla engine with a v 12 and should be there early on.

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
`Tesla`, Shocking !!

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I might have to give this one a miss. I'm burried in a pile of schoolwork that needs to be finished by Monday. :(

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Spruijt said:
I might have to give this one a miss. I'm burried in a pile of schoolwork that needs to be finished by Monday. :(
You must be due a break by now!! :0)

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks all, I think GT5 may be coming to an end. With only a regular few it hardly seems worthwhile,
:1thumbdown:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I do like playing GT5, unfortunetly my timezone is 3 hours ahead of everyone else's so i find it hard to stay awake after 9 pm.
Maybe I should join the Russian Racers club?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
mick said:
Thanks all, I think GT5 may be coming to an end. With only a regular few it hardly seems worthwhile,
There were 7 of us last night, I thought that was a reasonable number. When Spruijt can make it that'll be 8.

Also, endurance isn't everyone's cup of tea, especially not Plaxy when she's p***ed! :lol:

I don't think the game's dead yet. :)

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
mick said:
There were 7 of us last night, I thought that was a reasonable number. When Spruijt can make it that'll be 8.

Also, endurance isn't everyone's cup of tea, especially not Plaxy when she's p***ed! :lol:

I don't think the game's dead yet. :)
Yeah last night was quite a good turn out, but I did say "regular few"

I know real life stuff comes first and people cant make it all the time and sometimes, like youself and Halo recently, you just lose your mojo.

Was nice to see Plaxy on GT5 again even if it was only to keep an eye on me :lol:

I think im going to go back to how we had a little while ago, shorter races and possibly finish up with a NASCAR race as they were always fun.

(also I posted that last night and I was in pain as I have got an abcess and was a bit :cry: :D )

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Moi? Drunk? Never!

Endurance races I do find somewhat boring. Particularly as I am completely tosh at GT5 for some reason. Halo did mention something about brakes last night. Maybe I might try using them.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
mick said:
think im going to go back to how we had a little while ago, shorter races and possibly finish up with a NASCAR race as they were always fun.
I think that's a good idea, it works well. Some weeks could be specified cars and others could be shuffle races. :)