grudz

grudz70

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
hi im grudz....on at theweekend for bf3 normally ratarsed so dont expect a lot lol,,,good for alaugh tho

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Grudz. Interesting to see you're so much less wordy when you're typing. ;) As I understand it you're posting from the PS3? If you've a smart phone the site works nicely on them as well and it's much easier to post using something like Tapatalk.

So tell us a bit more about yourself. *Cilla* "What's ya name, where'd ya come from?" Also tell us a bit more about your gaming history, thanks.

Abs

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Grudz, nice to see you made it here.

It was good gaming with you last night, though you may not remember all that much of it, I gather you were a little on the drunk side.

As tiny as his intro is i've played with this chap a couple of times now and other than not being able to get a word in edgeways when he's drunk he's a top bloke, would be happy to have him on board here.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hey Grudz, nice you've found our place. Had a good laugh on bf3 last night with you and the Colonel. Are you interested in a full membership?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi grudz!

You might want to take a look at our Introductory Post - Please Read! thread which contains guidance on posting an intro. 22 words done, another 128 to go. ;)

Do tell us some more about yourself, your gaming history, age, what membership you are after etc (as detailed in the above guidance) then the folks here can give you a good poke and prod. :)

Last edited:

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey dude

I'm drunk now. Welcome! :)

Bye.

Bad Robot

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score