Greetings from sunny Salford

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all,

most of you probably know me by now (Alien_Chick). I live in Salford with my hubby, daytime-shark, our gorgeous 3 year old cat, Pepper and no kids. I enjoy travelling, photography, music, and reading. We have recently bought a transit and have almost converted it into a camper and intend to use it to go "wild camping" as often as we can get away.

I have only been gaming for 4 years but I wish it had been longer, as I absolutely love it and have made some good friends and met some fantastic people on the ps3. Unfortunately, I had my ps3 stolen over the new year, so now I have to share with my hubby and this means we cannot play at the same time, which is a bit of a pain to say the least. However, I am hoping to get a new one for our wedding anniversary next month. We have had a stressful few months and haven't been online very often but that is all about to change now......I will be joining the KZ3 game on Wednesday.....and I'd really like to be a full SNR member...............

I haven't got too many games at the moment as most were stolen along with my ps3 but I did replace some of my favourites, such as Battlefield 2 and 3, KZ 2 and 3 and Burnout Paradise (still the best game in my opinion!) and look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello Alien. Great to hear from you and look forward to see on on Killzone 3 on Wednesday. She gets a vouch from me. :D However. I have shame. You fell foul of my deletion when you've not been online for 3 months, sorry :(

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh no!! I can understand that though, no worries. I hope to catch you online very soon :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to the new place. :D

Firstly, would you mind if I change your username to your PSN ID alien_chick (or at least something very similar)? It's just that it'll make it easier for folk to know who you are online at a glance. If that's OK, then I'll change it once you confirm, after which you'll need to log in with that username.

Nice intro BTW. :)

You really must get a second PS3! Halo & I made do with one for a few months when my fat one dies but eventually we had to get another one so we could play Battlefield Bad Company 2 together with our online friends.

I didn't realise you had Killzone 3?! Excellent! It'll be great to see you online again and have another joining the ever growing group that play the game. :)

Glad to hear you've got BF3. I think we played together on Bad Company 2 though my memory seems to be a bit hazy at the moment. :crazy:

What other games did you play before your PS3 was nicked besides those you mentioned?

I think many people around here know you from the other place. I too would like to offer my vouch for your full membership. :1thumbup:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Alien_Chick. Glad youve found your way over here, and so sorry to hear about your woes. Heres hoping you do get a new PS3, and that your old one get the Yellow Light Of Death. That'll teach the gits!!

Anyways, hope to see you online soon, and feel free to bung me a Friends request!! :1thumbup:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome AC and a huge vouch from me. The Burnout games are engraved in my memory still. Hope to see you online soon, it's been too long. Say hello to DS for me.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello again Alien, missed both you and Shark. Good to see you about again.

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks Shroud. We should both be online a lot more from now on. catch you soon :)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Trying to catch up with posts...

Huge vouch from me! :D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's a few vouches from folks so I think you may be OK to let in. ;)

In a moment I'll flick the switch and the marvels of all of our forums and the chat system will be revealed.

Welcome, [SNR] Alien_Chick! We'd be most grateful if you'd now fly the [SNR] tags in your online gaming on the PS3. I'll check you an invite to the Killzone clan when I'm next on.

See you online soon. :D

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alright Chick, Welcome.

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Alien_Chick

Didn't I used to shoot you a lot?!!! ;) :P Shoot you online soon!! :D

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Lovely addition to the SNR. Welcome again.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Spruijt said:
Welcome AC and a huge vouch from me. The Burnout games are engraved in my memory still. Hope to see you online soon, it's been too long. Say hello to DS for me.

Same here.

Hi hun, how you been?

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi A/C, :waving:

i hope you enjoy your stay here at the SNR's as they are a great bunch of people :1thumbup:

Hope to see you on the battlefield

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
roger947 said:
i hope you enjoy your stay here at the SNR's as they are a great bunch of people :1thumbup:
Cheers Roger join us, thats very join us nice of you to join us say so

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Cheers Roger join us, thats very join us nice of you to join us say so
What :stupid: said. :lol:

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aw thanks guys, hope to catch you all soon :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
you've got a ginger pussy.