• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Greetings from Denmark...

Bambara

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My name is Morten, and as you may have already dicovered from the headline I come from Denmark. I would be honored if I could join your community, and become a Senior citizen.
I am 34 years old. I was practically born with a Commodore 64 in my lab. I skipped classes in high school to go play Rainbow six and Unreal Tournament in internet cafe´s with my mates. I have also played a lot of Counterstrike. Then my colleague, Bogus4real, talked me into convincing my wife, that it would be a good idea to buy a PS3. From then on i have mainly played the battlefield games, from BC2 up to BF4 on my new beloved PS4.
I have played a lot with NitaNitro, DrewePeacock, Bogus4real, and some of the other guys from your community. It is always loads of fun.'

Greetings
/Bambara

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Watcha cock, Welcome to SNR,
You'll be amongst friends playing games like Battlefield and R6V :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
R6 FTW! Welcome!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! Not sure I've gamed with you yet, but I regularly have to put up with that @Bogus4Real :D
I have family in Denmark. I'm off for my free holiday there end of May in fact.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to SNR, @Bambara! It's good to see you here!

Having fought alongside Bambara many times on BF4, I will back him 100% to join SNR. :2thumbsup: Mainly because he understands my terrible sense of humour! :D

Looking forward to gaming with you again soon mate. :gamer:

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good work @Bambara! Once you're in, we will over throw the leadership and take power over this community together - like to proud vikings, with @Plaxinator on our right side, half danish as she is.
And we will force all this english bastards to spell as bad as me!! Muhahahaaa!

No seriously, welcome my friend! This is a great group of people, friendly, funny and mostly decent at Battlefield. I'm very glad you want to join :)

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to SNR mate. Haven't had the pleasure to game with you yet, but that will come soon enough.
Make yourself at home.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:)I once worked with a man from Daneland who claimed that the cheese grater was invented there.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:o

Someone needs his medication! ;)
I just read back what I had written. What a div!!! I can't even claim it was too early, because it wasn't.:oops:

I really am getting too old.:grandpa:And apologies to our new friend from Sweden here. Bambara what must you think of us.

I'll just sit in the corner with myy dunce cap on.:stupid:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And apologies to our new friend from Sweden here.
Double dunce cap for you, he's from Denmark. :roll:

Welcome, @Bambara!

Have you picked up Premium for BF4? A bunch of us were playing Second Assault last night Operation Metro is manic with 64 players!

What other games have you played over the years apart from Battlefield and Counterstrike?

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad to see you finally get an intro on here @Bambara

I've played alongside you a few times and you fit in well with us bunch of silly sods so I look forward to gaming alongside you, [SNR] tags flying ;)

Bambara

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Double dunce cap for you, he's from Denmark. :roll:

Welcome, @Bambara!

Have you picked up Premium for BF4? A bunch of us were playing Second Assault last night Operation Metro is manic with 64 players!

What other games have you played over the years apart from Battlefield and Counterstrike?
I haven´t gone Premium yet, wanted to start up first. But I definitely have to go premium because of Metro and Caspian. Metro was at times manic with 32 players, can´t even imagine it with 64. Crazy!

I have played a lot of sports games but never as consistent as the Batllefield series. I started playing BF because of Bogus the great and powerfull, and my wife is calling him my secret gaming lover. :drinks:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well any secret gaming lover of @Bogus4Real is good enough for us! Not only that, we need you as a full member if only to teach @Slaine about places outside of Kent. :lol:

So without further ado...

...welcome to the Seniors, [SNR] Bambara

Your name has turned red and you now have the red Senior Citizen banner under your avatar. You should now have access to our community section, the chat system and enhanced privileges on the forums. :1thumbup:

As the new boy around here, you on drink-making duties. I hope you do a better job than that slacker @Bogus4Real who couldn't even get off his backside and come over to England to serve us some tea and scones! Now hurry up, I want mine before 11.00 GMT! :D

Hope to see you online soon. :waving:

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not got your tags, yet! Hope to catch you online soon.