PC Green man gaming

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No, this thread isn't about our friend @Spruijt. its about an online retailer that i've just come across.
I found a link from HotUKdeals when I was searching for a good price for Rome 2 : Total War on the pC. The game is out on the 2nd sept and most retailers have it for £34.99 with a couple at £29.99. Green man have it for £23.99. I did pay an extra £1.09 for next day delivery.
Anyway, I searched for other games and battlefield 4 on the PC is available for £29.99, which is a fiver cheaper than the cheapest price so far found. I havent ordered that yet but will likely do so if my Total War comes on time from them.
I looked into the wiki for them and they are a 3 year old company with a pretty unique service as far as I can see. You can trade in downloaded games back to them.
Has anyone come accross this before or has dealt with the company?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man_Gaming

Last edited by a moderator:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've never used them but have heard good things of them.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The price with them has now gone up to £28.99, although my pre order went through at a fiver less so I am well pleased that I bought it when I did. I needn't have paid the extra quid for next day delivery though as i'm not going to be here to play it till the weekend.
Is anyone else getting the game?

I also had a look at the prices of Grand Theft V and Battlefield 4 on PS3. At first glance they are the same as everyones, @ £35.99 each however there is a £5 pre purchase credit offer from them. You pay now and get a fiver credit off the next game. Seems like a good way to save a bit of do$h , (unless they go bust). Either of these game £30.99 as long as you keep using GMG.

Last edited: