• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Good value and reliable service

Darkstorm40

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a 40+ UK gamer who's looking for people to hang about with on the PS4 :D

Love all things Battlefield (I run the bfmedic.com website) and, although I buy other games, they tend to end up the shelf collecting dust. Had a PS3 and PS2 before and may have dabbled with a Wii too. Also own a Vita now. Have been playing games since the early 80's have have even had a hand in some too, including working for Sega at one point.

Always on mic and always in party chat, you can check me out (including a video I put together) on my BL profile... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/TheDarkstorm40/

I'm also a member of Old & Rubbish but, a friend of Plaxinator, wanted to join SNR as well. If it's okay with everybody I'll keep OnR as my primary clan but, if anybody wants me to, I'm happy to swap tags when I game with you guys (OnR play BF4 on Wed and Fri night so the rest of the week I'm all yours!).

Darkstorm.

PS. The reason for the odd subject line - as I began to type something more sensible, Chrome tried to auto-fill it as that (it looks like it's from eBay feedback). I thought I'd keep it as it was different.

PPS. Love the website.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @Darkstorm40, welcome to SNR!

I believe our paths have crossed on the Battlefield before now. We're normally in Party Chat, so if you see us online just jump on in. Catch you soon! :D

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Love the title & love the other clan name. Hola!

Darkstorm40

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
I've definitely been in chat with you guys a few times. But, yeah, a good memory isn't one of my finest attributes either.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiya and welcome, got a Friends Request rim you I think and I played BF4 with you, with my Destiny addiction i will be back on BF4 soon, but only once I level up again in Destiny.....

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Darkstorm, accepted your friends request. I hope to get back into PS4 gaming soon . been taking a break from it and i'm struggling to get into this destiny game that everyone is raving on about.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. Friends request in the post.;)

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome! As soon as I've played Destiny a bit more, I'll be back to check on BF4 again. Hope to see you then!