Multi Ghost Recon reveal 9th May @ 18:30

ExUser03

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
We have a reveal of the next Ghost Recon incoming.

Here’s the link: Link

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Also you can watch it directly on the YouTube livestream when it appears (or of course just watch it directly here):

It'll be interesting to see what it is. I don't think I've played a Ghost Recon game since the PS2. :o

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I like GR, Future soldier was awesome and Wildlands was er... Awesome.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The reveal was excellent - very similar to Wildlands (3rd person) but with the camera pulled in a bit tighter.
Still supports single player and 4 player co-op, graphics are excellent & gameplay looks fun..
Metal Ghost Solid: Snake Recon anybody?

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Best thing is the ability to get through a fence without making any noise 👍 :crazy:

Looks good and as I have had fun playing Wildlands I may well pick this up at some point.

ExUser03

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
I like that your speed and mobility decrease as you get hit. And to increase your health you have to physically apply first aid. Much more realistic.

What do you think of fighting drones and machines though?

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I like that your speed and mobility decrease as you get hit. And to increase your health you have to physically apply first aid. Much more realistic.

What do you think of fighting drones and machines though?
Yeah that is a good touch, as for the drones etc depends on what skills You have to combat them.

ExUser03

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
I've always been hesitant with games going in this direction. I wasn't keen when COD did it in their storylines. They make for good cinematic trailers but in gameplay, I haven't been impressed. We'll see.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@zoob and I had a bit of co-op on Wildlands this morning, first time I have had a co-op game on this and it was good fun, makes getting breakpoint more likely a release purchase.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had another couple of goes at the predator, still didn't kill it.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had a go at the Predator last night, didnt kill him but did get close. I was using my surround sound headset, scary stuff when you hear it run behind you but cant see it, fun though.
If anyone wants to try co op let me know.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had a go at the Predator last night, didnt kill him but did get close. I was using my surround sound headset, scary stuff when you hear it run behind you but cant see it, fun though.
If anyone wants to try co op let me know.
Could be up for a spot of hunting the hunter tonight, if I don't end up seeing John Wick 3!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers guys that was fun if tough!
May watch a couple of runthroughs to figure out how close we were,. In the morning.
Bedtime now!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I didn't think the mines helped at all, too many blue markers for my liking. The rebels were a pain in the arse also. Was good fun though, perhaps do some missions next time followed up by a bug hunt.:)
Had a play with my headset this morning so hopefully you will all be able to hear me next time:yahoo: