X360 Gears Of War Judgement

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone else playing the demo? Overrun is awesome, and a worthy substitute for Horde IMHO. Its a lot more faster, and circling with a shotgun is not the order of the day anymore (thank god). I really like it, and cant wait for my copy. Shopto have already sent me a picture of my parcel, so hears hoping I get it before the official release date on Friday. Anyone else getting it?

Oh yeah, all XP earnt will carry over to the main game, so theres even more reason to play the demo over & over now :1thumbup: :woot:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Awesome game. Completed it and the Aftermath campaign already. The campaigns arent as epic as the previous games, but still bloody good. Its the online thats the best, especially Overrun. Very tactical.

Pencil in 2nd April for the first free map pack. Two new maps and Execution mode, all for nowt. Nice:yahoo:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Didn't play the Demo but did manage to find a cheap second hand one :) (I say me my mate found it thank to eBay spelling mistakes) also got Tomreader for cheap :D some silly people on eBay

Both for the 360 hope my mate can find Bioshock infinite but so far no joy :D