The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

X360 Gears Of War Judgement

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Slaine, 19 Mar 2013.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Anyone else playing the demo? Overrun is awesome, and a worthy substitute for Horde IMHO. Its a lot more faster, and circling with a shotgun is not the order of the day anymore (thank god). I really like it, and cant wait for my copy. Shopto have already sent me a picture of my parcel, so hears hoping I get it before the official release date on Friday. Anyone else getting it?

Oh yeah, all XP earnt will carry over to the main game, so theres even more reason to play the demo over & over now :thumbup: :woot:

2. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Awesome game. Completed it and the Aftermath campaign already. The campaigns arent as epic as the previous games, but still bloody good. Its the online thats the best, especially Overrun. Very tactical.

Pencil in 2nd April for the first free map pack. Two new maps and Execution mode, all for nowt. Nice:yahoo:

3. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Didn't play the Demo but did manage to find a cheap second hand one :) (I say me my mate found it thank to eBay spelling mistakes) also got Tomreader for cheap :D some silly people on eBay

Both for the 360 hope my mate can find Bioshock infinite but so far no joy :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice