Gaming New Year Resolution

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I decided last year to cut down my game purchases after buying too many games to play, so I cancel all my pre order's for this year with the exception of Watch Dogs and Last Of Us. The main reason for doing this is the past couple of years I have bought games for £40 and then not played them until 3-4 months down the line, the price of the games when I finally got to playing them has halved to £20 or less. I can save ££££ a year not buying games on release, so this year I have made a new year resolution not to preorder any more games.

With my huge back log of games and PS+ free games I now have enough games to last a year or maybe two :D

Has anyone else made a NYR about gaming

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just the usual for me this year, diet. As for gaming, I intend to do a hell of a lot more as it takes your mind off food

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I haven't actually, no. I don't tend to make NY resolutions as I always break them!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mine is to buy less games and spend more time with my family.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
Mine is to buy less games and spend more time with my family.
Let's hope they want you to ;)

Mine is to keep at least one night reserved for gaming as I have to spend more and more time on work and school. I'm only going to get GTA5 in the first 6 months of this year.