The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Gaming New Year Resolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jkrohn1, 12 Jan 2013.

1. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I decided last year to cut down my game purchases after buying too many games to play, so I cancel all my pre order's for this year with the exception of Watch Dogs and Last Of Us. The main reason for doing this is the past couple of years I have bought games for £40 and then not played them until 3-4 months down the line, the price of the games when I finally got to playing them has halved to £20 or less. I can save ££££ a year not buying games on release, so this year I have made a new year resolution not to preorder any more games.

With my huge back log of games and PS+ free games I now have enough games to last a year or maybe two :D

Has anyone else made a NYR about gaming

2. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Just the usual for me this year, diet. As for gaming, I intend to do a hell of a lot more as it takes your mind off food

3. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    I haven't actually, no. I don't tend to make NY resolutions as I always break them!

4. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    Mine is to buy less games and spend more time with my family.

5. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    Let's hope they want you to ;)

Mine is to keep at least one night reserved for gaming as I have to spend more and more time on work and school. I'm only going to get GTA5 in the first 6 months of this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice