Games nights

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Now that the weather is cooler and the CoD beta is over, who would be up for:

Firewall on Friday evening?

Star Trek Bridge Crew on Saturday or Sunday evening?

Hoping to make Firewall a regular weekly event. Bridge Crew probably a more occasional thing.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sadly the hotel WiFi connection is a bit temperamental so MP isn't looking like an option whilst I'm here. Busy exploring the establishments in Bethnal Green at the mo, before moving up to Brick Lane and then Shoreditch over the next week or so.

@HaloJ are you based this central? Be nice to meet you & @Martok though I suspect it won't happen. X

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not got either of those 😡
Buy them? Star Trek Bridge Crew is currently reduced to £19.99 for the full bundle (includes next Gen, worth it for just £4 more than the standard game). Firewall is full price at £24.99 but it's a great game.

@HaloJ are you based this central? Be nice to meet you & @Martok though I suspect it won't happen. X
We could meet up with you on Wednesday evening if it suits and depending on where you are then?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I’ve moved the PS4 to the study now, not hooked VR up yet but should be easy enough. I’m usually free by about 8pm, but 95% of the time he wakes around 22:30ish, so I usually then go to bed. So should be able to play for at least an hour and a half I’d say.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Plaxinator on which game (or both)?

Oh and your signature pic is no longer available. You can add it to the signatures section of the media gallery and host it from that if you wish.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I’ve moved the PS4 to the study now, not hooked VR up yet but should be easy enough. I’m usually free by about 8pm, but 95% of the time he wakes around 22:30ish, so I usually then go to bed. So should be able to play for at least an hour and a half I’d say.
You need to have headphones on with the volume whacked up:1thumbup:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Buy them? Star Trek Bridge Crew is currently reduced to £19.99 for the full bundle (includes next Gen, worth it for just £4 more than the standard game). Firewall is full price at £24.99 but it's a great game.

We could meet up with you on Wednesday evening if it suits and depending on where you are then?
Bollocks, just spotted this reply. Doh!
I was staying at Bethnal Green and the office was at Finsbury however I'm currently on a 6.5 hour train journey home - detoured via Carlisle. That's me all done training at HO. Start the job proper on Monday, remote working FTW!