1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

game over press a to continue

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tktonny, 21 Feb 2015.

1. Rootsrockers

Rootsrockers Casual Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Rootsrockers
    Hi TK,
    Nice to make your acquaintance :)

Roots

2. Tktonny

Tktonny Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    tktonny
    Hi everyone

It seems like ages since I post on here, or even grabbed a game or 2 with anyone. If it wasnt for clash of clans I dont think I would have got any gaming in.

Been crazy buzy what with new house, new baby and a shed load if diy building, kitchen, bathroom bedrooms conversions. You name it I have a bruise to prove I had a go at building it or fixing it (normally after I built it). Plus i finaly finished my uni exams for this semester too.

So anyway I hope to get some decent time in on my ps4. Lent a copy of starwars of a friend and managed a few rounds seems good, even managed to grab a multiplayer session with a couple of seniors. Hopfully get some more time this weekend.
    Got my division beta code today. So will hope to catch ppl in that this weekend.

So good to be back, and hope to get some gaming in with some of uze real soon.

3. Pernarcale

Pernarcale I'm proudly me!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Pernarcale
    zoob likes this.