From the dark side

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's been a while since I last was here.

Thought I would pop by and say hello.

Yep still about, got bored of GTA V.

Getting ready for gt6 and ps4.

Still in OAP, but real life means I'm busy ATM with gigs etc.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hiya Phil, long time no see. Got bored with GTA already? You must be playing with the wrong crew :mrgreen:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alright my friend. Glad you're still alive and kicking! !:1thumbup:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiya Phil, long time no see. Got bored with GTA already? You must be playing with the wrong crew :mrgreen:
I dunno, I'm a bit bored of it already as well and SNR is the bestest crew in the whole wide world!
I think I have, like, attention deficit disorder or something.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @DarthRaiden666, I've merged the thread with your introduction one so that newer folk can read back on who you are.

Are you getting a PS4 on launch? If so, which games are you getting?

It looks like BF4 and Killzone Shadow Fall will be popular here.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I dunno, I'm a bit bored of it already as well and SNR is the bestest crew in the whole wide world!
Perhaps you should try playing it while sober :D

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Martok I am getting PS4 at launch with KZ ShadowFall.

And GT6 a week later on PS3.

I've had the money for my new box since October as all my 360 stuff and a lot of my ps3 games have been traded towards it.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
To be fair, the timing hasn't been ideal. Doing some proper co-op jobs (& hopefully heists soon) is the way forward. I can't be bothered with the deathmatches at all & I'm rubbish at the jumps!

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I get fed up joining a game and all the 'kids' just aim for you to kill and take your money or car.... Good luck with that as any money I bank and my car is locked to me only.

The game just ain't my style tbh. Story mode was brilliant though.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
you need to play gta v wiith lots of people that you know. I play every night usually with half a dozen others including a few oaps. Its no fun on your own, and freemode isn't brilliant if there are arseholes in the room. We usually do random jobs all night. I can pop a list of people who you should add to your friendslist on here. The more gta friends you have the better the game is .

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I get fed up joining a game and all the 'kids' just aim for you to kill and take your money or car.... Good luck with that as any money I bank and my car is locked to me only.

The game just ain't my style tbh. Story mode was brilliant though.
I usually start in a friends or crew only room, sell a Baller & then see who is around. If nobody is available, I'll do a couple of solo jobs until I can sell another baller!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
you need to play gta v wiith lots of people that you know. I play every night usually with half a dozen others including a few oaps. Its no fun on your own, and freemode isn't brilliant if there are arseholes in the room. We usually do random jobs all night. I can pop a list of people who you should add to your friendslist on here. The more gta friends you have the better the game is .
I expect it's free mode that has made it boring for me. The last time I played with a room full of friends everyone was just in free mode mucking about. I can only cope with about 10 minutes of freemode then I'm bored regardless of how many friends are online.

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have played it in a room with oaps, workmates and other friends but it just turns into a massive free mode dick about. I rather do missions or races. My copy got traded a few weeks ago towards PS4.

I have a borrowed copy but I'm returning it on Monday, and I have other games I need to complete or get as many trophies as possible now.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
@Martok I am getting PS4 at launch with KZ ShadowFall.

And GT6 a week later on PS3.

I've had the money for my new box since October as all my 360 stuff and a lot of my ps3 games have been traded towards it.
Soon it will be upon us peeps PS4 BABY! FOOOOOOOSH YEAH!

Oh hi Phil lol

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i,m getting gt 6 for Christmas Phil. As i only get Sundays off and Xmas day, i,ll open it early on the Sunday before Xmas , if you fancy a few races on Sundays give me a shout.

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well I have fully transformed into Darth_Raiden on PSN. I actually use that account a lot more then my other now.

Good job I'm known as Darth Raiden here haha.

I've been hitting GT6 hard and now have new fibre broadband so hopefully less lag now.

See you online SNR!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You're username is close enough to your PSN ID so that's fine. If you want I can change it to exactly match, just let me know if you want me to do that. :)

P-Newson666

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I had to get it changed on you know where as it was my old PSN (still use my old PSN, but rarely for online play).

With my new interweb with fibre and unlimited means I can download BF4 on PS4 as I did the upgrade option from PS3.