[Fri 29 Nov 20:00] Battlefield 4 64 player madness!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The first SNR event on PS4!

I've noticed that we have a few people picking up their PS4s on launch day, and most of us are also picking up BF4. Soooo, let's get together on launch night for some 64 player stupidity!

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't wait for this will be a good laugh

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
@Dogstar if they don't will be getting the retrain to the warehouse and burning the place to the ground lol

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be streaming on my twitch for the guys without PS4 's including all my swearing and great action lol

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Insted of spamming the SPOT button, now we will spam the SHARE button.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sooooo, the visitors that we have got coming on Saturday night are in fact coming on Friday night. So now BF4 for us on Friday night. :(

We will be on for most of the day on Friday though, and over the weekend so we will probably catch you all at some point! :)

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sooooo, the visitors that we have got coming on Saturday night are in fact coming on Friday night. So now BF4 for us on Friday night. :(

We will be on for most of the day on Friday though, and over the weekend so we will probably catch you all at some point! :)
Sucks the mrs tried to do the same to me - I put a black out window on the 29th to the 1st of December lol nobody is allowed to visit the house bar the postman lmao.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That sucks the big hairy meatball Droopy.

Got a few at work who're going to watch my livestream that night now. Don't suppose you lot wouldn't mind going prone everytime I shoot near you. Oh and let me stab you too. It used to be just my sons laughing at how bad I am.......

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

I'll be on friday morning to afternoon (where the kids come home from school). See you there! :)

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ha I feel the same mate.

Will have to wait for DPD to deliver also, strangely they are also delivering my battlefield 4 bit ott but at least I'll have them both at the same time.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jealous but more for the tech than the games, to be honest!
Desperately trying to convince myself not to go & pick up a £99 Vita from HMV right now.
Wife's Birthday (Sunday) & Christmas should really take precedence...

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jealous but more for the tech than the games, to be honest!
Desperately trying to convince myself not to go & pick up a £99 Vita from HMV right now.
Wife's Birthday (Sunday) & Christmas should really take precedence...
It SHOULD but doesn't have too;)

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't you buy a "girly" game for her ;) and then use the Vita yourself when she gets bored?

Did this with PS3 and Singstar - kinda backfired though as her and her friends loved singstar so much, she's actually excited that I'm getting a PS4 as she thinks she will be playing singstar when it get's released ha silly wench!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nah. Closest I get her to playing is the odd drunken Rock Band or Tony Hawk Ride/Shred(!)

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
sorry guys cant get onto psn