• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Fri 21 Feb 20:30] BF4 Friday!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another outing on the Battlefield, another chance to stab people in the face etc.

We will start on Vanilla maps and will look at it from there. If everyone has Premium, we can move on to other maps / modes as needed.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We are closed this Sunday so chef can go and show off somewhere people like him. Maybe we could have another session then...

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just started to download a 1gig update for ps4/bf4

Not sure what this update brings yet but if your joining tonight then maybe do the update earlier

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not sure what this update brings yet but if your joining tonight then maybe do the update earlier
Patch notes are as follows:

PS4 Game Update Feb 21
-Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
-Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
-Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
-Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
-Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
-Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
-Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
-Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
-Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
-Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
-Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations

Saucy.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Shame the "fix an issue where you know you have friends playing but you can't join them as the multiplayer section says no one is online problem"

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Shame there's no c4 in support fix either!

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just noticed the official battlefield twitter feed is no longer updating.. Perhaps pissed of with tons of abuse hurled their way

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We'll be on in an hour or so. :)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be on as soon as i put the shopping away.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Great night thanks! Finally put down the controller at 245am flat as a pancake, it had to be put on charge for a few mins just to let me finish the resort :)

Hey! Was it pick on me night too! I was getting slaughtered by a few of you...all noted though :)))

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Great night thanks! Finally put down the controller at 245am flat as a pancake, it had to be put on charge for a few mins just to let me finish the resort :)

Hey! Was it pick on me night too! I was getting slaughtered by a few of you...all noted though :)))
I would like to have picked on you but couldn't find you anywhere!