Fri 20 July 8:30pm Battlefield 3 Close Quarters

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
roger947 said:
With regards to tonights game, as i've said before if you've got members queueing to get in just let me know and i'll gladly make way (unless your trying to force me to play socom in which case you can just f%*K off)
Dont be daft mate, there'll be room for you. :1thumbup:
Aye most certainly and as an Ally n top chap you'd get precedence over others. :1thumbup:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
roger947 said:
Acegadgets said:
Anyone playing anything else before close quarters?
keep an eye open for me, i'll be on from about 7 so if i see your on then i'll just jump into your game. :1thumbup:

With regards to tonights game, as i've said before if you've got members queueing to get in just let me know and i'll gladly make way (unless your trying to force me to play socom in which case you can just f%*K off)

You can have my spot for the night mate as I've got my nieces round this weekend and they're sleeping in the living room. No games for me tonight. :(

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Gutted was made to watch a film rather then ay bf3, I suppose my partner needs time with me too lol

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games earlier. I had to leave half way through a game just as I was catching up a little on gun master. :(

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Seems everyone struggled with other commitments this evening but thanks all for the games. I note that a few people are trying desperately to get their claymore kills up, I hope you'll repay the compliment when I use them.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Very good fun. I sat there and pretty much laughed the entire time. Some really tense games too.

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was only around for a short time last night but had a great laugh with Herman and Slaine, cheers guys :1thumbup:

also, on the last gun master I played. Everytime I had a level up for a new gun, Martok was the killing shot 6 times in a row, was freaky :eh:

Oh and thanks for all the dog tags I acquired as well :woot:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
shadstah said:
also, on the last gun master I played. Everytime I had a level up for a new gun, Martok was the killing shot 6 times in a row, was freaky :eh:
I was bloody cursing you at times! :evil: :lol:

Bad Robot

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I could only play the one game as I don't have all the maps, a blessing really as I'm that bad my mother would probably wipe my ar5e at this game.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bad Robot said:
I could only play the one game as I don't have all the maps, a blessing really as I'm that bad my mother would probably wipe my ar5e at this game.
Stick with it my friend, you will get better with time. I think you might be safe to invest in the DLC for this game, as it looks like it could be played with for a while. If not, theres always Killzone, Uncharted etc etc, so dont despair :1thumbup:

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
shadstah said:
I was bloody cursing you at times! :evil: :lol:
I was hoping you were around every corner :lol:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bad Robot said:
Ah, I wondered why you left. Close quarters is only ever going to be used as a change of pace one off event. I do however forsee the armoured mahem being pulled into the normal rotation. I hope they do some extra rush maps as I'm rather enjoying them at the moment. :D

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
From what I gather, the new DLC pack for larger scale battles will only include 3 maps! The largest maps to date, but possibly the fewest ever included in a DLC pack.

I would assume these will quickly get added to our normal rotation, however there may well be variants of the smaller game modes on these maps, I wouldn't be surprised if they do a conquest assault mode as well as standard conquest, similarly I could see two rush modes per map given the sheer scale of them and potentially a good few TDM areas to the maps.

The limit of 15 maps for a map rotation is soon going to look very small indeed.