[Fri 17 Jan 20:30] BF4 - Stab, stab, twist, kill!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another chance to jump in to the Battlefield as we fumble our way through the maps!

We will be on standard maps (so that @ChrissPeacock can join us), and will use the normal party chat set up. Game modes to be decided on the night.

So, grab your gun, polish your knife and stick some beer in the fridge. Let's get it on!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm always up for a spot of back stabbing. Is it ok if I decant some wine instead?

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My "Maybe" should be red like "In a way". I have invited my wifes sisters two teenage boys over for some PS4 gaming that night, and we probably will be roaming the BF4 servers for a great deal of the night. Soo, if you you meet me online that night it might not be me, but an sugar infested teenager with his ADHD turned up to a hundred and with absolutely no respect for my hard earned stats... Chears! ;)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've said yes....but I've totally lost track of my schedule and don't know if this will be a night at home with the kids or not.....if it is, i'll be there!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry peeps, had every intention of joining and then I decided I was too knackered. After all the time off I had over Christmas, having to actually get up for work and actually do work at work, well, it was a bit of a shock to the system shall we say. Was up at 5am this morn and a week of only getting between 2 - 5 hours sleep has finally caught up with me. Gonna finish this glass of wine and have an early night. I hope everyone picked on @ColSonders in my absence.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You must be tired @Plaxinator - this event is next Friday. :lol:

However, we have just had (are in the middle of) a little session. @ColSonders is currently using his PS4 on my TV, @NitaNitro5 is playing upstairs and I was playing through my Vita. :shock: I decided to stop though as my k/d was going to pot I was starting to get a headache. I bet @Bogus4Real was wondering what the hell was going on!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You must be tired @Plaxinator - this event is next Friday. :lol:

However, we have just had (are in the middle of) a little session. @ColSonders is currently using his PS4 on my TV, @NitaNitro5 is playing upstairs and I was playing through my Vita. :shock: I decided to stop though as my k/d was going to pot I was starting to get a headache. I bet @Bogus4Real was wondering what the hell was going on!
:oops:
It was the sleep deprivation, honest!

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well, @DrewePeacock, it wasn't your brightest hour ;)

...but it seemed to be very cosy, the three of you hanging out and shooting in the general direction of stuff :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this event. My internet went off on Monday. My incompetent ISP are still "looking into the problem" and have not provided an estimated date when it is likely to be resolved. In fact I don't think they've even looked into it yet. They apparently have to rely on BT Openreach engineers to fix any faults and because of the recent flooding where I live BT Openreach engineers are like gold dust as they've obviously got a shed load of extra work to do.

The 3G signal where I live may as well be nonexistent so I'm like going proper cold turkey. It has reached the stage that I am now actually sat in my mothers house on her wifi, and any prolonged period off time In the same room as her is hell.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this event. My internet went off on Monday. My incompetent ISP are still "looking into the problem" and have not provided an estimated date when it is likely to be resolved. In fact I don't think they've even looked into it yet. They apparently have to rely on BT Openreach engineers to fix any faults and because of the recent flooding where I live BT Openreach engineers are like gold dust as they've obviously got a shed load of extra work to do.

The 3G signal where I live may as well be nonexistent so I'm like going proper cold turkey. It has reached the stage that I am now actually sat in my mothers house on her wifi, and any prolonged period off time In the same room as her is hell.
That sucks mate.....your wine budget must have just gone through the roof as a coping mechanism too :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That sucks mate.....your wine budget must have just gone through the roof as a coping mechanism too :D
Not to worry @ColSonders as you have seen on Facebook, I have recently made a substantial wine purchase, should keep me going fora while :D

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Bless you Plax, you sound like a woman on the edge, hope they sort it before you lose it!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!!!!