• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Fri 16 May 20:30] Battlefield Friday

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another weekly outing to the Battlefield. Maps / modes to be decided on the night.

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Crazy gypsies..... im in

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Standard maps it is tonight then guys. :)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Right boys and girls.

Can I urge everyone to be sensible tonight and ensure they are ready to capture a video of any road kills they manage to get on @DrewePeacock

Obviously it would be irresponsible to let this opportunity slip past us.

I'm happy to compile any video's captured into a little montage in honour of him getting ran over at work.

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you guys are playing this Sunday, you're more than welcome to join us on 'OAP maczone's server' as it's called. The same casual invite has been placed to the GOs and OnR guys. I'm an admin on the server and if you're placed in a queue, just message me and I'll make room.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good games this friday, although I don't think a single person ran over @DrewePeacock which is a shame, we did have some good games.

The last couple of maps were good fun too when I was switched over to the other team and wasted an eternity on quad bikes getting my ass handed to me searching for the elusive SNR road kill.

And that last map with the melee hunt was a giggle too.