PC Firefall Alpha/Beta

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Well I have spent the last few days playing Firefall a new Free2Play game for the PC as it's only a beta it's still full of bugs and glitches.

Firefall is set in the future when the earth is using Crystite as an energy source. After a light jump goes wrong a space cruiser crash lands into Brazil causing a chain reaction and a surge of power from the Crystite fills the atmosphere with an energy storm called the melding. Soon after earth comes under attack from the Chosen a human off breed mutated by the melding. Your role in the game is to hunt the Chosen and clean the earth of the melding.

Anyway I'll post again later when I'm home with pictures and a total rundown of the game.

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Watched a couple of vids and it looks interesting so will give it go !! thanks for the heads up !! :1thumbup:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
It's very glitchy to finish some quests you have to relog and joining is slow and sluggish. Still a great game all the same though.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I shall give it a whirl tomorrow, Looks OK but getting server errors when I try to sign up,

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I shall give it a whirl tomorrow, Looks OK but getting server errors when I try to sign up,
Ace it's a 5gb download will I get the full installer downloaded and bring it up on Saturday or tomorrow night if I have time?