Mobile Favourite Android Games

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was just wondering what other people's favourite Android games are? I don't really mean things like Candy Crush Saga, and the like aimed at the more casual gamer, but "proper" games for us more serious gamers.

I am Currently playing Real Racing 3 from EA, which is free to play, but has some options for you to spend money to progress more quickly through the game.

I am also playing a little Dead Trigger a free to play FPS.. blasting zombies on a phone couldn't be better!!

Both these games run best of Tegra 3 devices or above, if you fancy a look.

Of course there is Minecraft PE also, but this is has to purchased.

So what else do you guys recommend?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I recommend you dont get a Windows phone, like me.:x

It works all ok, and theres nothing wrong with it per se. But iTunes and Android both to seem to get versions released, whilst Windows marketplace gets it own stuff. Which is ridiculously expensive. C'mon, £7.99 for a game on the phone!!:rant:

Still, the games have achievements which show up on your 360 too, and Ive had a few free games as well, so I shouldnt moan.

My favourite on the Windows phone, if anyones interested, is Civilisation Revolution. Which I think appeared on iTunes too, so Im betting appeared on Android. Just as good as its big brothers on the consoles.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Real Racing 3 is pretty good if you've got a phone that can handle it, my Samsung S2 manages but it gets damn hot.

I can recommend Hungry Shark - it's a bit of a grind (or spend) if you want to go through and do everything, but it's loads of fun.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I don't really play games on my phone or Tablet, though the one I have succumbed to is Minecraft. Not played it for a while but it's rather enjoyable.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
On my Note 2, I currently have installed:
NFS: Most Wanted, Real Racing 3, Cyberlords - Arcology, Speedx 3D, Contre Jour, Samurai II: Vengence; Chaos Rings GP; Wild Blood; Spectral Souls; Game Dev Story; Vector; Lazors; Wind Up Knight; Angry Birds Space & Star Wars oh & Candy Crush Saga.

Have to say though, the only one that gets any play is Candy Crush. Simply not enough hours in the day for the rest.

Samurai II is very pretty but Cyberlords is more involving.
Speedx is awesome but no use on a bus, Spectral Souls fills the JRPG gap.

I did have a ****-load more installed previously but I've recently had a purge.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
The only games I've got is Imobsters and a Candy Crush rip off, since my Galaxy Ace is shit and has no decent storage space what soever.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I don't play android games :shifty:

uploadfromtaptalk1368195284158.jpg

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jetpack Joyride, Minecraft PE, ZenPinball HD (obviously :D ) and Nethack.

Nethack is a conversion of the PC game of the same name. Hugely difficult role playing rouge-like dungeon romp of some note but not to everyone's taste. I play using the original ASCII tilesets as they impart more information than their graphical counterparts.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nethack is a conversion of the PC game of the same name. Hugely difficult role playing rouge-like dungeon romp of some note but not to everyone's taste. I play using the original ASCII tilesets as they impart more information than their graphical counterparts.
I tried this for all of 5 mins. Found it rather dull, just couldn't get into it. Oooh look, I've been killed my an 'm'. Oh no, there's a nasty capital K coming! :roll: ;)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I tried this for all of 5 mins. Found it rather dull, just couldn't get into it. Oooh look, I've been killed my an 'm'. Oh no, there's a nasty capital K coming! :roll: ;)
So you were killed by a mimic in a store and by a Keystone Kop likely because you got caught stealing from another store in a later game. :P

My pet hate is the h which can either be a mostly "harmless" dwarf king or some form a mind-flayer which are fricking lethal!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
So I'm assuming it's sesame street for geeks "this is the letter K" :lol: