PC Farming simulator 2013

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This will probably be my next PC purchase.

Features:
  • Over 100 vehicles and tools
  • Over 20 licensed brands including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch, Amazone and many more
  • Career mode with economic system, animal husbandry & purchaseable fields
  • 3 animal types: chicken, sheep & cows
  • Simulated sheep shagging
  • Additional growth state: weathered/gone bad
  • Placeable buildings and objects
  • Virtual dynamic terrain
  • Play with your friends on the Internet or LAN in multiplayer mode

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Lol. If it goes on sale I may be tempted. Somebody probably had modded it already for sheep shaggy :D

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
£14,86 on shopto, I will wait till its a £10 download.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
OMG, just looked at that link Ace. I can't believe there is a roadworks simulator!

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My son picked up farming simulator 2009 for £5 from Morrisons yesterday... he seems to like it, and on most of these sims the gameplay don't change much from one edition to another.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm sure I saw in OPM (Playstation Mag) that the Farming simulator is coming to PS3.............

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It is. Eurogamer have just posted about it.

Farming Simulator on PS3 and Xbox 360 the first week of September

Quack open the champagne and farmer orderly line, Farming Simulator's console debut on PS3 and Xbox 360 has a release date. You should probably book that "first week of September" off work.

(The first Friday in September is the 6th, incidentally.)

The console version of Farming Simulator has new and exclusive content in the shape of North America. This doubles the Farming Simulator 2013 game world.

North America brings new farming scenery, new types of land, new barns, cows that moo in American, new vehicles, bigger fields, maybe some straw to chew, and on and on and on.
Manure in for a treat.

Troughmendous!

I corn wait!
Source: Eurogamer

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I keep checking on the steam price. Dont really think it'll be a big hit on console as you can get it currently at £13.85 on shopto and its likely to be down to a tenner soon. This extra content for consoles will know doubt be low priced PC DLC released at a similar time.
The console version is currently on pre order for £24.99 which i suppose is reasonable for a game of such quality

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not something that I would get on a console either. I find simulation games on a console tedious. Plus you can't mod them on a console, so where's the fun in that!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well, that is a pleasent suprise. Didnt have to wait too long for the price drop. Now £9.99 on steam and currently downloading.
EDIT, only took 15 mins to download, nice look to it so far. just doing a tutorial.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well, that is a pleasent suprise. Didnt have to wait too long for the price drop. Now £9.99 on steam and currently downloading.
EDIT, only took 15 mins to download, nice look to it so far. just doing a tutorial.
Ooooo awesome. Next on my list to buy later

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not really sure what, i.m doing yet. You start with a nice tidy farm with one field that needs cutting. Half way through you get a phone call usasking if you want to do a side mission , . Worked out that I could sell my old tractors to buy a frontloader. Then off to other side of huge map to get a pallet. The clock starts and its a race against time to deliver it. I failed. So back to cut field then phone rings with another side mission. Busy life this farming.