• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Evolve - Any Seniors Got it?

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I been playing Evolve since launch and was wondering if any other seniors have the game? I been enjoying the game so far, it's a great title to just pick up and play (In my case for an hour or two at a time lol)

If you got the game let me know and I'll add you, it be good to game a group of Senior Gamer hunters :oldgamer:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That was another one I was contemplating. My only problem is, I've spent all this dosh on games that I thought I'd enjoy... However, ended up not so much.

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HI Solo-nite
What is this game like? I am very tempted to get this one but it is getting mixed reviews. I loved Left for Dead Series on the 360. This is made by the same gang i think. I do hope they bring Left for Dead 3 to the PS4.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about this game.

Last edited:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll get it when it's cheap.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's very repetitive, you need a team to enjoy it.

I can say it's very similar to Left4Dead 2 but I just couldn't get into it.

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HI Solo-nite
What is this game like? I am very tempted to get this one but it is getting mixed reviews. I loved Left for Dead Series on the 360. This is made by the same gang i think. I do hope they bring Left for Dead 3 to the PS4.
If you love left 4 dead then go for it. It's one of those games you can pick and play for a short time or very long time. You keep thinking one more hunt or I want to get to day 5 of evacuation. It needs to be played as multiplayer (yes you can play solo but is the same game with bots. Better to play with other people random groups as everyone is different. Good hunters or rubbish hunters, simply monster, stealthy monsters, monsters that charge straight at you. The combinations are endless especially with evacuation which has 800,000 differences in each game.

I'm still on the fence about this game.
See above response and I have added you to my psn.

I'll get it when it's cheap.
It will go cheaper at some point but with all the good reviews I am not sure when that will be.

It's very repetitive, you need a team to enjoy it.

I can say it's very similar to Left4Dead 2 but I just couldn't get into it.
Again see 1st response, I agree that this game is best to play with other players even with randoms.

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I just had these codes from GAME which gives you £5 off Evolve (I assume when you buy from their website)

Which will make it £39.99

Here are 4 codes. Post here if you use them so we know what codes are left.

593c0hpo
o6oq6j1f
jgg9rym0
ooenjj4g

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can you play offline co op like in the left for dead games? I have more fun playing 2 player with those games than online. Me an the missus smash zombies good. The wife is a stone cold killer with a frying pan.

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can you play offline co op like in the left for dead games? I have more fun playing 2 player with those games than online. Me an the missus smash zombies good. The wife is a stone cold killer with a frying pan.
It's only one player local and it's two to five players online. You can have online private matches with your own ruleset but again that is online.

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just got the season pass for the game. The new hunters seem cool (haven't used them all yet).

I had the new monster from the monster edition I had when I bought the game.

You can pick the game up for £30 now which is a great price.

If anyone has got the game send me a friends invite.