Multi Everybody's Golf

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've gathered up the information from around the globe about the newly announced conversion from Vita to PS3.

Article published on the front page : http://www.seniorgamers.net/home/2012/08/everybodys-golf-from-vita-to-ps3/

Full images can be found here : http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2012/08/hot-shots-golf-6-ps3-first-screens.html

I'm very pleased and excited about this. :1thumbup:

Abs

EDIT: I forgot to add, there are some extra seemingly so far exclusive game modes being added to the PS3 version but they're too gimmicky for a mention.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It'll be awesome if its cross play (Ive got this on the Vita, so I'll play with against you on that).

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
It'll be awesome if its cross play (Ive got this on the Vita, so I'll play with against you on that).
Fairly sure it will be, which led me to speculate on them possibly removing the mass multiplayer of yore from the new title.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hes right, there is cross-play!!

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes. As I posted on the blog page referred to in the first post. :P

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was prompted to pop this in and connect to online to get the updates after a post by Yinkin. I was somewhat surprised to find that upon restart they've added move support! I've not tried it yet but when I do I'll update.

Abs

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Wishes I still had everybody golf for my PS3, best golf game ever.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So, the new Move support......

The Move game is accessible from the main menu pre title launch so is counted as a separate game as far as unlocks and completion is concerned. Myself, Martok and his daughter have just completed a 6 random hole round. Good fun but hard work. It's amusing to see that Martok's real world slice is also apparent in this simulation as well. If you've got a move and this game I recommend just loading up the online for the updates. Be warned though it's far from the fastest download in the world so maybe set it going when you're doing something else.

With Move support added I wonder if they've add comms as well? It'd be worth finding out.

Abs

EDIT : I'll need to confirm this by loading up the game but it would seem that they did indeed add voice chat in one of the patches. :1thumbup:

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have found that it works reasonably well with move, but sometimes it seems to act up really oddly with move, we tried recaliberating the controllers and altering the camera, just seems to go wonky. The main problem is the putting and trying to set the correct power.