The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Everybody's Golf from Vita to PS3

Discussion in 'Sport and Motorsport' started by HaloJ, 24 Aug 2012.

1. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    I loved Everybody's Gold World Tour; completing it to almost 100% offline and many a fun hour spent competing online. I was disappointed when the next iteration of Everybody's Golf (Hot Shots Golf to those in the US) went to the Vita and not the main consoles. I'm happy to say I can now put that disappointment to one side as rumours of a Japanese PS3 release in November emerge. Hopefully this will be followed by a Western release sometime in the future.

EG6b.jpg

The game is rumoured to be launching with Vita extra content included. Namely the two characters Erica and Gloria together with their cosplay costumes. Also one of the golf courses which as yet I've not found information about.

EG6c.jpg

The game is also said to use full 1080p graphics, move support and cross play between PS3 and Vita. The inclusion of Cross Play could indicate that multiplayer is to be 4 player only rather than mass lobby but unsocial experience from the prior title.

EG6d.jpg

As can be seen it's looking gorgeous in these early leaked shots. Fingers crossed for a timely Western release as I always found Everybody's Golf to be a better game than Tiger Woods but some find it difficult to get past the cutesy characters.

Sources : eurogamer.net, twitter.com and allgamesbeta.com for the images

2. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    I found the earlier everybodies golf games quite enjoyable. If there is a proper muliplayer mode for the PS 3 in the new one then it would be on my christmas list.

3. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    After Everybody's Gold World Invitational's November release in Japan on the PS3 it has finally been reworked and translated for a Western audience and released onto PSN today for £11.99.

Anyone who owns any extra DLC on the Vita will be able to use that DLC on the PS3 version although unfortunately those who own it on the Vita will still have to purchase the title itself.

As I noted above it's 1080p with full move support, comms chat on 1vs1 and also full cross play between PS3/Vita. I loved World Tour and played it to 100% completion and I've only heard good things about the Vita version. The Vita version came with 13 playable characters and 6 courses much like the initial PS3 release although rumour has it that this version includes some extras which I'm yet to confirm.

Abs

EDIT : Looks like 8 courses and 15 characters with a couple more available for purchase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice