Evenin all!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice to get a game with you last, hope I didn't put you off with my ranting, I seemed to be having either a bit of an off night or a bit of lag, either way it was quite frustrating at times.

Great to see another person who plays the objectives though!

And top revival work going on, a true team player that would be an asset to any team if you play like that every night.

ian8560

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Thanks all, it was a good laugh it makes it much more fun with people who have the same idea of fair play and dont spawn rape etc.... I wish I could play like that every week begineers luck probably, like I said I run and gun -operation human shield! just use me!

JKrohn1- I thought it was the other way around! I even tryied to come after you to even things up!!! but failed :cry:

Spruijt- Yep I loved my GameGear but it was a shame it wasn't much of a big hit compared to the Gameboy and your right probably was realesed to soon cool little system though. I can't really remember the games apart from shinobi and sonic were the one's i'd played the most .

Thanks Martok for fixing my username issue iang8560 must be for something else and yes I would like to become a full member if possible.

I'll tell the wife i'm busy next thursday then :woot:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well you've had positive comments from folk last night so full membership it is then. :1thumbup:

Welcome to Senior Gamers, [SNR] ian8560! :clap:

Your name has now turned read and you have access to all of our forums and our chat system. I'll add you to the VIP list on our BF3 server too.

Pull up a chair in the SNR common room. You can sit in any you wish though you may want to avoid the yellow one in the corner. It used to be white until Slaine started sitting in it... Oh and you'll be bunked in with JKRohn. Good luck with that one, there is supposed to be room for two people in there but he seems to have filled it with all the unopened and unplayed games he's bought. :lol:

Please do fly the [SNR] tags in online games to let others know about us and feel free to contribute and start discussions on our forums. :)

See you next Thursday on BF3, if not before in other games. :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've got a gamegear somewhere but its got the back missing . Seems to be a common thing. Loads on ebay for a few quid without the battery covers. Think I sold all the games, though I might get a sonic for old times sake.
Sorry I couldn't stay on last night and join in the battlefield. I had internet issues.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard sir!!

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome Ian, look forward to catching you online soon. :0)

ian8560

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Nice avatar ChrissPeacock, hopefully i'm not having chicken for dinner any time soon though....i now feel a bit sick. ;)

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good to finally get a chance to play with you tonight, it was a good laugh. I guess the avatar makes sense now!

ian8560

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
You got me thinking about GT last night so might see you online soon !!

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The academy edition in what you want, £20 with nearly all the DLC included - bargain!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ChrissPeacock said:
The academy edition in what you want, £20 with nearly all the DLC included - bargain!
You can get GT5 Academy Edition from Amazon for £14.99, which is what Halo & I did. It's an absolute bargain! :D

ian8560

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
You'll have to give me chance to catch up as i'll probably be driving some old crappy mx-5 that you normally start with!.

Do you have any other multiplayer games that you recommend or reguarly play?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The other multiplayer games we play regularly are in the Events section and the Events calendar. :)

If there's anything else that you fancy playing then just say - or even create an event for it - we're always open to playing other games too. :1thumbup:

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Howdo Ian. Good to play BF3 with you the other night. And good to hear someone else may be joining the GT5 racing crew.

ian8560

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Glad I did get to speak to you last night LouPeacock as I thought you were ChrissPeacock's wife/other until he cleared it up for me! Doh!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You're right, LouPeacock is ChrissPeacock's wife. :lol:

Hey Ian! :waving: Catch you soon.

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yep, and Drewpy is our love bastard.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I don't remember much love, I do remember the bastard!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is DrewePeacocks wife called Flo?