The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi End Game trophies

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Slaine, 1 Mar 2013.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    It's No Sidecar - Get a kill from the passenger position on a motorcycle
    Heavy Lifter - Kill an enemy after successfully paradropping an IFV
    Capture the Flag - Capture 1 flag while playing Capture the Flag
    Transport Pilot -Transport a flag carrier in an air vehicle while playing Capture the Flag
    AA's Revenge - Destroy an air vehicle using the AA jeeps

Dont seem too bad, but I remember saying the same about the other DLC packs :oops: :( :lol:

2. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    I think they may be deceiving.

Transport Pilot could very well be difficult for those who struggle with the helicopters as it will involve landing a helicopter to pick up the passenger...or performing some daring low flying stunt where a flag carrier jumps using a bike and drops into your heli or some such awesome play.

It's No Sidecar could well be difficult, I find it very hard to get kills from the back of a quad bike, it depends on the number or bikes around that could be easy targets when playing CTF.

Heavy Lifter i'm expecting to be a lot more difficult than it sounds.

The trophies are matterless to me though as I can't get the platinum :(

I'll be more interested in the assignments that get introduced with the new DLC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice