• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Dying Light

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been playing some dying light lately and uploaded some story mode gameplay on youtube:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got this today for my PC only £18 ;) only played for an hour but very enjoyable so far, mirrors edge with zombies and survival whats not to like.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Saw your video yesterday. Looks very good.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got this today for my PC only £18 ;) only played for an hour but very enjoyable so far, mirrors edge with zombies and survival whats not to like.
Were did you get it for 18 smackers? I was tempted to get this on the PS4, the disc version on amazon is £45 with the season pass

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got it from Instant-gaming, can only run it at medium setting but still looks amazing.

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got it from Instant-gaming, can only run it at medium setting but still looks amazing.
Yeah, it's an intensive game for the ps4 as well. When you go into the pause menu, the fans shoot into action! But it plays very smoothly. I finished story mode (except for some side missions) and will start to explore the multiplayer today or tomorrow:greeting:,as I need to play some co-ops to complete a couple of trophies.. If any of the SNR crew wants to join, feel free!:oldgamer:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not done much sp but it is pritty much open world free running, I spent about an hour just running around lol love it. It's Farcry with free running and Zombies, reminds me of brink too

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's an intensive game for the ps4 as well. When you go into the pause menu, the fans shoot into action! But it plays very smoothly. I finished story mode (except for some side missions) and will start to explore the multiplayer today or tomorrow:greeting:,as I need to play some co-ops to complete a couple of trophies.. If any of the SNR crew wants to join, feel free!:oldgamer:
I haven't taken a look at the trophies, plus I'm not that far into the story yet, but I might take you up on that! :)

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I been thinking of buying Dying light but not sure, I am still on the fence. Is the single player long?

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Still haven't played that much (and with TR it'll go on hold a while again) but I think with all the sidemissions I've seen so far that there's a decent amount of content.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Played around 14 hours and only 10% complete, you get a mission done and get side tracked doing side missions and random events. But I feel once it's done it's done, you could play forever just free roaming but if you don't rush the game will stay enjoyable and last a long time.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the video @Pafkes. Looks like a game I would enjoy.

Last edited:

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got this for my birthday have not had a chance to give it anytime proper play time yet. Looked a fun game thou when I gave it a quick play .
Also got the alien isolation game as a gift aswell looks spooky. I can see myself letting out a littke yelp the first time the aljen reveals its self

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been playing some dying light lately and uploaded some story mode gameplay on youtube:
There is something wrong with your menu system... "KAART" is not a proper word! ;)

Last edited: