1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 Dungeon Twister on the PSN

Discussion in 'PlayStation Hardware & Other Games' started by Slaine, 29 Jun 2012.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Anyone getting this? Theres a good bit on the US Blog here.

I love these sort of games. Ive played the Magic the Gathering and Uno games to death, and it looks like theres an online game with Playstation Eye support too.

Apparently the Yanks get it this Wednesday, so heres hoping we do too. And theres supposed to be a Playstation Plus update too, with the Virtua Fighter game being replaced. :thumbup:

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Ooh I hope they do a demo of that. We're always looking for games to play with Jess but it'd be nice to get a look at it before hand. I've managed to get her somewhat addicted to Pinball. :thumbup:

3. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin
    I have the original boardgame version, not sure if I will get this since I should be playing the boardgame version. It is an interesting and somewhat brain burning challenge, assuming it is the same as the boardgame. You pick you team of fantasy chracters each of which has their own ability and stats and you run them through a maze to try and escape at the other side, while you opponent does the same from his side. The maze however is made of rotating sections which you can rotate to block off passages annd put traps in peoples way. It is very tactical and requires skillful play, more tricky than the video presentations make it sound.

4. Dogstar

Dogstar Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dogstar
    This sounds interesting, i'll keep an eye out for this. Did they put up a demo on the store this week? Sod it, I'm going to check now ;)

5. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin
    dogstar, if you like can demo original next time we meet, ironically had it with me last time i was over