Multi Doom 3 BFG edition

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Has anybody bought doom 3 BFG edition if so is it any good seen it £12 on GAME website

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I had Doom 3 on xbox a long time ago. Didn't really think all that much of it to be honest. It's not that it's a bad game, it's just a totally different feel to it than the Doom games previous to it.

The BFG edition really sparked an interest for me until I found out that it was only Doom 3 that was getting a graphics overhaul and not the other games.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I used to think doom was wonderful but this looks woeful. They should have let it R.I.P.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Its a HD remake with Doom 1 & 2 thrown in for good measure. Get for nostalgia sake and if cheap. I like the Doom games, and Ive enjoyed playing them again.

Its very stingey with the achievements, and seems to take forever to get any. I'd disagree with the guys here though, as it does look good for its age. Its not going to trouble all the new games around (Far Cry, Ghost Recon etc), so you really have to be a fan of the previously to appreciate them again.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Picked it up in-store from GAME for 15GBP last week. It's rapid, I'll give it that.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's everyone still doom 1 and 2 and final doom have took more hours of my life than any other game trying to max out those secrets ,it was only till i got the Internet that I realised some levels 100% couldn't be reached , on doom 3 think I'll wait till I see it less than £10 then I'll get it ,gonna get it on ps3 as well i've already got doom 1 and 2 on Xbox