The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Doom 3 BFG edition

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Dmk222, 11 Jan 2013.

1. Dmk222

Dmk222 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dmk222
    Has anybody bought doom 3 BFG edition if so is it any good seen it £12 on GAME website

2. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    I had Doom 3 on xbox a long time ago. Didn't really think all that much of it to be honest. It's not that it's a bad game, it's just a totally different feel to it than the Doom games previous to it.

The BFG edition really sparked an interest for me until I found out that it was only Doom 3 that was getting a graphics overhaul and not the other games.

3. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    I used to think doom was wonderful but this looks woeful. They should have let it R.I.P.

4. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Its a HD remake with Doom 1 & 2 thrown in for good measure. Get for nostalgia sake and if cheap. I like the Doom games, and Ive enjoyed playing them again.

Its very stingey with the achievements, and seems to take forever to get any. I'd disagree with the guys here though, as it does look good for its age. Its not going to trouble all the new games around (Far Cry, Ghost Recon etc), so you really have to be a fan of the previously to appreciate them again.

5. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Picked it up in-store from GAME for 15GBP last week. It's rapid, I'll give it that.

6. Dmk222

Dmk222 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dmk222
    Thanks for the reply's everyone still doom 1 and 2 and final doom have took more hours of my life than any other game trying to max out those secrets ,it was only till i got the Internet that I realised some levels 100% couldn't be reached , on doom 3 think I'll wait till I see it less than £10 then I'll get it ,gonna get it on ps3 as well i've already got doom 1 and 2 on Xbox

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice