PS3 Diablo III

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Like I need another RPG however I picked this up last night on a whim for 35GBP from Asda.

From what I've read it's definitely more enjoyable as a party of similar levellers, so I was just wondering if anybody cared to join me at some point (Sunday daytime?) or if I should just fire in some with day 1 (2 now) randoms...

Cheers.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes I have this zoob. Let me know when you fancy playing and we can give a whirl. I have a witch doctor character but haven't got very far yet

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I need to pick up a game that will last me until I can afford to get a PS4, probably early in the New Year sometime, I'd like to get something like this but I think I will end up getting GTA5.

Is this one of those games that you can get left behind in if you start late.?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes I have this zoob. Let me know when you fancy playing and we can give a whirl. I have a witch doctor character but haven't got very far yet
Cool & me neither, I keep trying to play it when I can't see!
If I don't end up chilling in front of a film this evening then I should be on,
if not then perhaps Sunday morning?
If you spot me online at any time, by all means PM me - I'll make sure you're on my friends list this evening.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I need to pick up a game that will last me until I can afford to get a PS4, probably early in the New Year sometime, I'd like to get something like this but I think I will end up getting GTA5.

Is this one of those games that you can get left behind in if you start late.?
I have a feeling it may be, which is why I picked it up on day 1 although I reckon if you want something deeper, then GTAV is the way forward!
It seems fun so far but other than the modifications, I don't see it having much depth - but I could be wrong... Good for the odd pick up & play though.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had a good hour or two on this last night & levelled my Demon Hunter up to 5, or was it 6 perhaps?

Quite enjoying it now - reminds me of an isometric Kingdoms of Amalur.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got this now, just installing it. :)

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm enjoying this, I have a Barbarian, kicks arse one minute then gets slaughtered the next :D Lots of different armour, weapon etc etc combos and the ability to craft stuff as well.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I nearly got this on PC but heard It was very repetitive.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Not sure about this game, with my upcoming ps4 and the huge backlog of ps+ games I don't think I have the time.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I nearly got this on PC but heard It was very repetitive.
Think its been out for over a year on PC, it is repetitive in as much as you go around killing stuff but so far im going to different places and killing new monsters. All games get repetitive after a while anyway. :)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I'm currently playing Bioshock 2 most repetitive game ever.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Niceone @mick - I'm aroundlevel 11 or 12 now with Demon Hunter.

@Dogstar & @mick - I have a friend popping round at midday so spending the next hour or so tidying, but he should only be here for an hour or so.
If you're free this afternoon, I'm game for a bit of online co-op. Up to you guys if you want to use existing characters or start a new party.
Barbarian/Witch Doctor/Demon Hunter sounds like a good combo & we should all be within a few levels of each other, so not a hideous divide...

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Think im about level 17.
I'll get levelling up when you watch the GP then!

Anybody know about the comms support? I've not tried online yet so will go grab my headset now.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Pleased to say the comms & matchmaking/drop in/drop out are among some of the friendliest I've encountered on the console.
Bravo Blizzard!

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the game @zoob and @mick, yesterday afternoon was great fun. Your character can seemlessly move from single player to multiplayer for continued levelling up goodness. Sorry you had to go much of the game again as I was the lowest level and couldn't survive 30 seconds at your ranks! :oops:

If you fancy some more gaming Wednesday should be good :D

Suprisingly the comms were extremely good. Especially surprising as Blizzard seem to have done this with their first game when Ubi still can't do !!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No worries @Dogstar - great fun all round & none of this handing around in lobby nonsense. Proper online gaming :)