PS4 Diablo 3

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an app like EA's Battle log. I had a ganda at playstore and Blizzards site but nothing jumped out.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was fun, shame that we had to do the story mode otherwise you would have been 70 in about half an hour. Have a look at some vids on YouTube for your class, it will give you a idea of how the skills and different stats work together.
I can always help out if I can with some stuff for your Barbarian and Sam will help with Sportsvee's monk.

Does anyone know if there is an app like EA's Battle log. I had a ganda at playstore and Blizzards site but nothing jumped out.
Not that I'm aware of, the best 2 sites seem to be the Blizzard one and www.diablofans.com
Both are mainly aimed at the PC players but the Blizzard site does have a console section. Both are a good source for general information and build/kit/skill advice.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It is easier now, especially with the bonus from 4 player, and a high level gem of ease. Can't do it unless you already have a lvl 70 character though as you won't be able to go on Torment 6.
Not really a achievement though just being an xp sponge. :D

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
o_O
Haha, still awesome. And to think I leveled up all of my characters mostly solo, silly me :D

DamiXX5

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi. Diablo 3 and Diablo in general sux!. Diablo 2 cheated me twice on the hardest level (you want specifics? Just ask!). And who can trust the servers in Diablo 3 - when after you've won and cleared the map, you return to find your character DIED? I like perma-death as it makes the gamers cautious. I haven't played Diablo 3 on the Ps3 (and admit I'd love to play Reaper of Souls). I'll probably not be able to be outrightly cheated of victory until I'm 60. I'll consider playing Diablo again then. Maybe.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Interested to know why it sux.

Biggest problem with D3 on console is the amount of duped / hacked items. I won't ever join a open game with randoms as it very hard to find a public game that isn't full of cheats. I saw a stream a couple of days ago that had 3 players who were all paragon level 10,000 and we're 1 hitting everything even rift bosses.

DamiXX5

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Interested to know why it sux.
Hi Mick. Both Diablo 2 and 3 cheated me out of completing the game.

In Diablo 2 it was the hardest difficulty (Nightmare?) and the boss with the hammer just before the Cathedral. For 2 solid weeks I was trying to beat him and after 12 hours straight, I finally got him to a sliver of health - when he suddenly acquired the ultra-fast ability, thus making him impossible to defeat. The fact that many items in Diablo 3 were unobtainable without micro-transactions was disappointing and to some extent, when they closed the trading-house it just made the situation worse. The kicker for me though, was dying in the no-death mode, due to server failure and, or, internet disconnection. I had spent well over 100 hours grinding up my character, to prepare it for the harder battles. In the desert sands area, I had killed everything in the area and just defeated a boss on a central-platform, when I was disconnected. When I returned to the game, it told me I had died.

To me, there's no point in playing a game that cheats, hence no more Diablo for me.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah can see your point. I only played Hardcore up to 70 to get the trophy simply because of losing a character through an outside influence.
D3 is the only Diablo I have played, and only on console so I know nothing about the auction house as that never was on the console.
From what I have read there are split opinions on its removal.
For me it is by far the game I have played the most, having got the platinum on the PS3 I then bought it again when I got a PS4 and started again from scratch. Hoping to get to paragon 600 by the end of the week.

DamiXX5

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
For me it is by far the game I have played the most, having got the platinum on the PS3
Yeah Mick, Diablo 3 is a great game and I'll admit I'm sorely tested to renounce my personal promise to never play Diablo again, especially when I get my Ps4s. Good luck with getting paragon 600 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another community event going on for the next week, kill those murderous cows!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@zoob is your DH going to be your main character? I will have a look and see if I have anything you can make use of.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@zoob is your DH going to be your main character? I will have a look and see if I have anything you can make use of.
For the moment. If I recall correctly, dexterity is the main stat.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had a good blast on this tonight (oh alright, yesterday) with @mick @NVranya and the straggler @zoob they did a spiffing job of getting me from rank 20 something to rank 54 and I got some trophies. Shame I was having NAT problems with Mick. We should play again soon so you can finish the story for me and get me to rank 70.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Think we were rather disorganised, should have all stuck together. We had it on the wrong skill level as well, still fun no less.

Had a strange night, don't know what was going on. First off couldn't join a game, it said something about NAT problem or something, then when we did all finally all get in game @Plaxinator and I couldn't hear each other.

Once @NVranya and @Plaxinator had gone @zoob and I went to do some rifts but again I couldn't join his game he had to join mine and then I couldn't hear him then even though it had been fine before.
Don't think it was a Diablo issue as I have not had it happen before.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Check your firewall settings. Although, like I said, I had problems with Destiny before as well even with every port opened/forwarded. Getting to Earth (the station, not the map) only succeeded one out of ten times.
For me the solution was getting an Apple Airport Extreme and using that as a router and putting my cablerouter into bridgemode, so dumbing it down to a simple modem.

And yeah, disorganised, but at that "difficulty" it mattered little. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aye aye. Was good to get online with y'all.
:)

VanhA

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Went platinum with this on PS3 but I did not export my stuff to the PS4 version because I wanted a fresh start with humiliation and punishment.
Still enjoying this though although haven't played for awhile.