1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Destiny ?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gjm959, 19 Sep 2016.

1. gjm959

gjm959 Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    gjm959
    Hi I started gaming late in life. I play Destiny on ps4 and Xbox one there aren't any other games out there right now that I have been able to get into. My characters are around 308 to 316 all solo play I'm looking for some gamers to play some multiplayer gaming. Or just have some fun blasting stuff!

zoob likes this.
  2. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Hiya. I'll be on Destiny again at some point this week, level 317 Hunter. Drop me an FR & I'll give you a shout when I'm on.

And welcome!

gjm959 likes this.
  3. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    Welcome, @gjm959 :wave:

Tell us a bit more about your gaming history - consoles owned over the years, favourite games past and present etc. It helps us to get to know you a bit better (you can read some other folks intros for examples and to find out more about them).

Do tell the folks here how you found out about Senior Gamers, it's always useful to know how people find there way here.

There are a few Destiny players here and they are looking forward to Rise of Iron. Do tell us about other games that you are currently playing as a bunch of us play other titles and you may find we have similar games in common.

zoob likes this.
  4. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    Hey @gjm959 I play Destiny, got The Rise of Iron on preorder, although I'll be away the weekend the new raid should drop :cry:

I'm very sporadic with my gaming at the moment though due to other commitments, so don't think I've logged on for a few weeks, but feel free if you want to add me for hooking up in a Destiny Fireteam sometime. I'm usually raiding, or in the crucible (Esp. Trials & Iron Banner). I've done all the storylines on my main character, but quite happy to help out with specific stories or quests as well.

5. Pernarcale

Pernarcale I'm proudly me!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Pernarcale
    Hello @gjm959 and welcome to Senior Gamers.

gjm959 likes this.
  6. gjm959

gjm959 Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    gjm959
    Thanks for your reply I'll FR you not sure about crucible but pretty much all multiplayer would be new to me so not sure what I'd like

7. gjm959

gjm959 Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    gjm959
    In response to Martok I've been gaming about 3 years I like first person shooters ,first games I really like were the resistance games on ps3 and games with good story lines like "Last of us" Got a ps vita first liked it so I got a ps3 then Xbox and then ps4. I found this site in a google search for old folks like me who like to game but don't want to play with kids. Looking forward to playing with some of you.

Bogus4Real and ColSonders like this.
  8. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Welcome dude, pong or pacman?

9. gjm959

gjm959 Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    gjm959
    Tempest