Destiny ?

gjm959

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi I started gaming late in life. I play Destiny on ps4 and Xbox one there aren't any other games out there right now that I have been able to get into. My characters are around 308 to 316 all solo play I'm looking for some gamers to play some multiplayer gaming. Or just have some fun blasting stuff!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi I started gaming late in life. I play Destiny on ps4 and Xbox one there aren't any other games out there right now that I have been able to get into. My characters are around 308 to 316 all solo play I'm looking for some gamers to play some multiplayer gaming. Or just have some fun blasting stuff!
Hiya. I'll be on Destiny again at some point this week, level 317 Hunter. Drop me an FR & I'll give you a shout when I'm on.

And welcome!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @gjm959 :waving:

Tell us a bit more about your gaming history - consoles owned over the years, favourite games past and present etc. It helps us to get to know you a bit better (you can read some other folks intros for examples and to find out more about them).

Do tell the folks here how you found out about Senior Gamers, it's always useful to know how people find there way here.

There are a few Destiny players here and they are looking forward to Rise of Iron. Do tell us about other games that you are currently playing as a bunch of us play other titles and you may find we have similar games in common.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @gjm959 I play Destiny, got The Rise of Iron on preorder, although I'll be away the weekend the new raid should drop :cry:

I'm very sporadic with my gaming at the moment though due to other commitments, so don't think I've logged on for a few weeks, but feel free if you want to add me for hooking up in a Destiny Fireteam sometime. I'm usually raiding, or in the crucible (Esp. Trials & Iron Banner). I've done all the storylines on my main character, but quite happy to help out with specific stories or quests as well.

gjm959

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hey @gjm959 I play Destiny, got The Rise of Iron on preorder, although I'll be away the weekend the new raid should drop :cry:

I'm very sporadic with my gaming at the moment though due to other commitments, so don't think I've logged on for a few weeks, but feel free if you want to add me for hooking up in a Destiny Fireteam sometime. I'm usually raiding, or in the crucible (Esp. Trials & Iron Banner). I've done all the storylines on my main character, but quite happy to help out with specific stories or quests as well.
Thanks for your reply I'll FR you not sure about crucible but pretty much all multiplayer would be new to me so not sure what I'd like

gjm959

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
In response to Martok I've been gaming about 3 years I like first person shooters ,first games I really like were the resistance games on ps3 and games with good story lines like "Last of us" Got a ps vita first liked it so I got a ps3 then Xbox and then ps4. I found this site in a google search for old folks like me who like to game but don't want to play with kids. Looking forward to playing with some of you.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome dude, pong or pacman?

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to the SNR!