• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Destiny Etiquette

Rootsrockers

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello SNR members,

I play a lot of Destiny, and am a new member to the site. I have seen a few of you playing Destiny, and wondered if it's okay to just come and join your chat party, and/or fireteam;). Obviously I wouldn't join those who are playing the VoG unless expressly invited to do so.

I have no problem helping anyone with their dailies, weekly's and weekly nightfalls. I always start the Nighfall first as it then gives you extra points for the weekly, daily etc. I normally do this with two characters, and am working on my third:).

I'll be on most of the day today. Still have the last boss to finish on the VoG today, but would like to possibly game with some of you guys if that's okay.

You'll get used to my waffling:oops:. Thanks all.

Roots

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup. And for me personally: that goes for all games.
If I don't have time or want to, I'll lock it down to invite only or something anyway

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You'll get used to my waffling:oops:.
Any you'll probably have to get used to a pile of info being spouted at odd times from me (its generally useful info ... for the most part :D )

And you're welcome to just jump in the fireteam if i'm about, just be warned sometimes there'll be a party chat being used rather than the in-game chat - just in case you join and nothing is being said.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm game for you jumping in with me, I'm currently doing the same with the nightfall/weekly/dailies. I've got a level 29 and a level 27.

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Same goes here if I have space feel free to join, or if you need to fill a space send us an invite.

Rootsrockers

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. Also many thanks to Skarpar and Dogstar who I had a quick game with:). Apologies for not accepting the invite to chat last night that was graciously sent to me:oops:. I will definitely endeavour to join you guys, I just always seem to be in the middle of a strike, etc. Please bear with me as I will get there, just takes me a while;)
I will be doing the Raid on Friday. Hopefully going to introduce themaskedmarvel to the joys of the vault:D:shock:.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated;)

Roots