• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Destiny Codes List

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I thought I'd list all of the codes that Bungie have released for Destiny.

To redeem these codes, visit the Bungie website here: Code Redemption
You will need to log in, then you can enter the codes.
You can see all of the codes you have redeemed in the Codes section of your account.
For any codes entered in the weeks prior to the release of the game, you will have to "Redeem Now" in the Codes section of your account.

There are three types of extras that these codes unlock:

Grimoire Cards
These are virtual trading cards with artwork on one side and information about the game's story on the other. For example, the "Warlock" card tells you a bit about that character class. Players can also earn Grimoire Cards through completing missions in Destiny.

Shaders
These change the color of your Guardian's equipment to give him or her a little individuality.

Emblems
These are backgrounds for your character's nameplate.

Grimoire Cards are automatically applied to all platforms you have linked to your Bungie account. Emblems and Shaders must be picked up in-game at the Tower from Tess Everis, a blue lady with short white hair who is the Special Orders vendor. She can be found on the west side of the Plaza.

Grimoire Cards
  1. Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
  2. Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
  3. Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
  4. Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
  5. Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
  6. Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
  7. Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
  8. Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
  9. Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
  10. The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
  11. The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
  12. Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
  13. The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
  14. Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
  15. The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
  16. The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
  17. Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

Emblems
  1. Sign of the Finite: 7F9-767-F74
  2. Binding Focus: FJ9-LAM-67F
  3. Illusion of Light: JD7-4CM-HJG
  4. Ab Aeterno: JDT-NLC-JKM
  5. Field of Light: JNX-DMH-XLA
  6. Lone Focus, Jagged Edge: 7CP-94V-LFP
  7. Note of Conquest: X4C-FGX-MX3
  8. The Unimagined Plane: X9F-GMA-H6D
  9. The Reflective Proof: N3L-XN6-PXF
  10. Flames of Forgotten Truth: A7L-FYC-44X

Shaders
  1. Double Banshee: 7MM-VPD-MHP
  2. Oracle 99: RXC-9XJ-4MH

If any more codes are released, please post them below and I'll add them to the list.

Last edited:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Didn't someone post these a couple of months ago?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I posted some, but I don't know if they're the same.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes and no. Yes someone did post these, but no because this is the complete list. Some of these codes are very recent.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the list I posted was for the cards.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think @DrewePeacock's original post was somewhere in the Destiny thread. As there are new codes and no doubt more in the future, I thought they would be easier to find in a separate thread. :)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think @DrewePeacock's original post was somewhere in the Destiny thread. As there are new codes and no doubt more in the future, I thought they would be easier to find in a separate thread. :)
Yeah, whatever... :P

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Having to do this for two formats somehow seems an even more pointless waste of my already shallow life.

Oh well, nevermind, goodies incoming :)

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
A word of warning for the emblem and shader codes. Take the items from the trader for ONLY the character you wish to use them on.

These seem to be ONE use only, as I found out they don't appear when starting another character :(

Pity as I was going to start one of each on both consoles but eventually have the HUNTER as my main on PS4, therefore having done a Titan first and taken all my stuff they are now seemingly unavailable for the others.

I'll check later to see if you can place them in the Vault or something and update either this post or the thread itself.

EDIT: YES you can transfer any unequipped shaders or emblems into your Vault for the other characters to use.

But they are only AVAILABLE for the character "holding" it at that time.

Last edited:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@WetPaintGaming check the vendor Tess Everis next to the postoffice (same building other window). You can get the items there again to outfit all chars.
A minor fee may apply though, but nothing much

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@WetPaintGaming check the vendor Tess Everis next to the postoffice (same building other window). You can get the items there again to outfit all chars.
A minor fee may apply though, but nothing much
Thanks for the info, will check this out later on as I haven't really explored much yet.

Currently playing the intro with each class on both consoles just so they're ready if/when I need them. But mainly still distracted with the XB1 version of Warframe.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I STILL can't leave Warframe alone. Ive got a Vauban Warframe on the go in the foundry.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I STILL can't leave Warframe alone. Ive got a Vauban Warframe on the go in the foundry.
Well to be honest I've been playing the XB1 version of Warframe a hell of a lot more than both versions of Destiny put together. My XB1 Rhino is finished later today and my Vauban started this morning, with just an Orokin Cell needed (Thought those days were over) for a Valkyr when the parts are finished.

Whether it's the familiarity of Warframe, or the fact I'm still doing the stuff I've done plenty of times during the Alpha and Beta on Destiny, I'm just not finding Destiny that interesting to play at the moment. I think the game both looks and plays VERY well, I'm just not particularly interested in actually PLAYING it for some reason.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well to be honest I've been playing the XB1 version of Warframe a hell of a lot more than both versions of Destiny put together. My XB1 Rhino is finished later today and my Vauban started this morning, with just an Orokin Cell needed (Thought those days were over) for a Valkyr when the parts are finished.

Whether it's the familiarity of Warframe, or the fact I'm still doing the stuff I've done plenty of times during the Alpha and Beta on Destiny, I'm just not finding Destiny that interesting to play at the moment. I think the game both looks and plays VERY well, I'm just not particularly interested in actually PLAYING it for some reason.
Why do you play the same game on multiple consoles? I've never understood that.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Destiny? Warframe? Or both?

I've always liked playing games again, maybe it's my RPG heritage, with the knowledge I've learnt on a first playthrough.

My favourite games I've played through many, many, many times finding them easier, and better, with knowing how good or bad stuff is or where to go etc etc.

If you particularly mean Destiny, then I've been on XBL for at least seven years and the vast majority of my friends there are from the old Halo 3 days so in turn most of them have been playing Destiny. I just wish I was enjoying it more......

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Double dipping. I bought BFBC2 and BF3 on PS3, 360 and PC just because I could and they were cheap/in the sale. The graphics on PC was amazing but mp sucked as the ping on my Internet connection was horrendous at the time. I've tried BF3 on PC since getting fibre and I can now hold my own. No difference between 360 and PS3 other that 360 mp was more spawn die and people didn't seem to play the objectives as much. My spm was really high on 360 and I usually made it quite high up the scoreboard running around capturing everything but my k/d was awful.

Also it reaffirmed in my mind I made the right choice with playstation. Xbox and PC players were ok but I found playstationers more sociable and better suited to "me".