Multi Destiny clan and tags

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can be whatever class you fancy. Weapons are the same across all characters. The Titan is good if you like running and gunning, the hunter is good if you like stealth and the warlock, well it's got a floaty jump and you used to be able to self resurrect, don't know if you still can.
No, the warlock can't any more

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
[
Are the points generated towards the clan character based rather than account based?

I would have thought not, I actually didn't even consider the possibility of having each character in a different clan.
Think all your characters contribute to the same clan (up to 5000 each, each week) though can have different factions.

Screenshot_20170928-185515.png

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can be whatever class you fancy. Weapons are the same across all characters. The Titan is good if you like running and gunning, the hunter is good if you like stealth and the warlock, well it's got a floaty jump and you used to be able to self resurrect, don't know if you still can.
I think the Warlock is the support role, they can put down a column of healing light....or weapon damage boost. Previously they were a great class for capitalising on the elemental damage types, i'm guessing that's still true.

I think really speaking you can probably set up each class for your personal play style with a bit of careful selecting of armour and perks. I really must give the other classes a try and blast them through the story.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anybody game for attempting the raid tonight & tomorrow evening?
We should be home from 8pm onwards tonight and similar tomorrow evening.

GCHPB

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Saturday was the first chance i've been able to get on and start playing, so my character is so low levelled i would have been a hinderence.

Unless you just wanted someone to stand in the middle on the battle, with my pants around my ankles and painted a bullseye on my arse, just to distract (disturb) the baddies :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Saturday was the first chance i've been able to get on and start playing, so my character is so low levelled i would have been a hinderence.

Unless you just wanted someone to stand in the middle on the battle, with my pants around my ankles and painted a bullseye on my arse, just to distract (disturb) the baddies :)
Oi! Mitts off! I AM THE CANNON FODDER!
(Worked well yesterday evening though, thoroughly enjoyable few rounds of Crucible.)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oi! Mitts off! I AM THE CANNON FODDER!
(Worked well yesterday evening though, thoroughly enjoyable few rounds of Crucible.)
Talking about cannon fodder, I had a crack at Trials of the Nine last night, that was painful. It's very similar to the competitive mode. We won a few rounds here and there, but only won one actual match as half the opposing team dropped out. I definitely prefer Trials in Destiny 1, but on a positive note, I did get a trophy for going to the spire!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Less than 10k from level 3 now, clan mates. :)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We have a nice little group on the SNR D2 clan now, and we are starting to see the benefits. Once our power levels are up a bit, we should be able to tackle the nightfall with a degree of seriousness (!) and get clan rewards for all. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ALMOST nailed it last night with Ace & Muldoon - simply ran out of time at the final hurdle however we mastered the technique eventually. I took energy weapon to get the shields down, Muldoon sniped and Ace on mop up add duty. Next time!

HughJoystick

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Sent a join request. might jump on tnight actually and get my 3rd character to level 2o if thats still the max level?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sent a join request. might jump on tnight actually and get my 3rd character to level 2o if thats still the max level?

It's up to 25 now, light level 330 (335 with mods) since Osiris joined the party.

HughJoystick

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
get paid on monday so get Osiris then i think, just spent £500 for xmas so giving the card a break for the few days or the bank will ring me up asking why i'm spending their money