Multi Destiny clan and tags

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Seeing as the original information is buried in the Destiny thread, I thought I'd post it separately so it is easy to find.

Senior Gamers has a Destiny Clan, which can be found here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/100232

Joining the Destiny Clan
  1. First, register an account on the Bungie website. You can sign up with your PlayStation account.
  2. Next, visit the Senior Gamers Destiny Clan and click on Request Join
One of the clan admins will then approve your join request. Probably best to post in this thread too to let us know so you're not kept waiting.

Displaying [SNR] Clan Tags in-game
Bungie's set-up isn't the most intuitive, as we have discovered. :? Joining a clan won't display the clan tags in-game (which actually appear on your card in the friends list and on your profile when someone checks these out in-game).

To display the [SNR] clan tags:
  1. Visit the Senior Gamers Destiny Clan http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/100232
  2. Click on Set as PlayStation Clan
You should now be set. You can check that you have set this correctly as it will show on your profile page on the Bungie website as well as showing in-game.

Trophy
There is a silver trophy available which can only be earned if you are sporting clan tags in-game.

Strength of the Pack
Complete a Strike with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan mambers.

So remember to set Senior Gamers as your PlayStation Clan and join some other Seniors to get that trophy!

Last edited:

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Already done.

wilskywalker

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
...Probably best to post in this thread too to let us know so you're not kept waiting.
Hi Martok,

Hope you're well buddy. Just posting to let you know I've sent a join request for SNR Destiny clan. Thanks :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@wilskywalker you've been added. :)

Don't forget to set it as your PlayStation clan - there's a trophy to be earned by doing this and playing with some Seniors. I've added the details in the first post.

Feel free to join @HaloJ and me to earn this. I'm sure other Seniors would be happy to help too. Thanks to @Slaine who helped us earn ours yesterday. We returned the favour and helped @Pafkes earn his. :)

wilskywalker

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@wilskywalker you've been added. :)

Don't forget to set it as your PlayStation clan - there's a trophy to be earned by doing this and playing with some Seniors. I've added the details in the first post.

Feel free to join @HaloJ and me to earn this. I'm sure other Seniors would be happy to help too. Thanks to @Slaine who helped us earn ours yesterday. We returned the favour and helped @Pafkes earn his. :)
Thanks Martok,

Set as PlayStation clan, it has appeared on Destiny rank card in game now.

I will look out for you guys online, just doing some post level 20 light levelling at the moment :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll happily join anyone online for a strike mission trophy. Feel free to send me an invite if you see me.:1thumbup:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll happily join anyone online for a strike mission trophy. Feel free to send me an invite if you see me.:1thumbup:
Same goes for me, always happy to help! Also if you need a hand with something else, like daily or weekly.
Just preferably not Crucible. Tried that yesterday with @Martok & @HaloJ and I confirmed my dislike for this :mrgreen:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I rather enjoyed the crucible although I'm still not keen on the vehicular mode from the beta. Played quiet a few matches of control some of which were insanely close with the last kill winning the round. The 3x3 skirmish mode that was available from the main screen was very good; very much a kill as bait mode due to the availability of revives.

Abs

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I might take some of you up on the strike/raid trophies.

I like the crucible probably because I like FPS and you can have 6 of you in a fireteam. Hate the maps with vehicles on though and one night we were just constantly having to play that annoying Mars one with all those silly turrets and pikes.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I might take some of you up on the strike/raid trophies.

I like the crucible probably because I like FPS and you can have 6 of you in a fireteam. Hate the maps with vehicles on though and one night we were just constantly having to play that annoying Mars one with all those silly turrets and pikes.
At least the map changed after I left for the night :D

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the add :)

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Sent request to join on Bungie

Cheers

Talon

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I joined the group but wasn't aware you had to join the clan on top of that lol anyway did it.

Crambar

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Sent a request to join.

I'm happy to join in on some raids as long as there is someone there who knows what they are doing as I am clueless. :)

Last edited:

Bad Robot

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sent invite to join too, need to get in on the action :roll:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sent a request to join.

I'm happy to join in on some raids as long as there is someone there who knows what they are doing as I am clueless. :)
Sent invite to join too, need to get in on the action :roll:
Accepted you both. Now one of you go and make me a sandwich and the other one make me a cup of tea.