The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Dead Space 2

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Dogstar, 6 Jul 2012.

1. Dogstar

Dogstar Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dogstar
    Does anyone have this? If so, I really enjoyed the marines vs xenomorphs. I've made some American chums through this. I've not played it for a while but there may still be some peeps playing?

2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    I've got it, picked it up as a trade-in for some other games but haven't yet played it. As it's a pre-owned game I won't know if the online pass has been used already until I try it.

So, is it worth forking out for the online pass should I find that it has been used?

3. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Ive got it and its on my shelf of shame. Ive had a quick go online and its bloody good, but Ive so many distractions. I'd be more than happy to have a game or three of this, and it'd be great if we could get others interested too

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I have it on my 360 but no online pass as pre owned :(

3 looks really good with coop this time :)

5. Dogstar

Dogstar Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dogstar
    I'd recommend it but only if we are going to play online. Its a tight 4 vs 4 but both sides have very different skills. You can't beat being a crawler, pouncing upon a marine and pounding the x button to bite him to death! Sounds really Freudian when you type it!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice