The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PC DayZ

Discussion in 'PC Hardware & Other Games' started by Jkrohn1, 28 Jan 2013.

1. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Ok peeps decided to buy arma 2, I'm a huge fan of Operation Flashpoint and have both Dragon Rising and Red River. I was constantly told arma 2 was a bigger better version after 1 day playing I can tell you it is. The main reason for me getting it was DayZ I was on for 3 hours last night and I'm on it now and I can tell you it's survival of the fittest I'm surprised I'm lasting as long as I am. If any of you have a PC capable of gaming its a must have. The standalone is due later this year so don't waste your cash on arma 2 as £25 might be better spent. Anyway can't talk surviving :D

2. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    Re: DayZ

Glad you are having fun. I dont think i,ll get arma 2 , i,m not very good with a mouse and keyboard yet. I need lots of practice with the single player games that I have.

What are you gonna do with all those ps 3 games that you havnt played yet.

3. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator

I don't like FPS on the PC, preferring more strategy / puzzle / adventure games. I do have Operation Flashpoint on PS3 though. So glad to hear that it is good!

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1

Play them :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice