Mobile CSR Racing

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Has anyone tried CSR Racing yet?

It is a drag racing game with multiplayer possibilities.
The single player consists of various drag racing event, devided in 5 tiers. Each progressing tier unlocks more powerful cars which are fully tuneable with money earned by winning races. Each tier has a team of top racers, whom you have to beat to progress to the next tier.
screenshot-2014-02-08-21-30-45.png

There is also a multiplayer function. Here you can race against players' cars against an entrance fee. The goal is to win 6 consecutive races to get the biggest prize money. Winning the 4th, 5th and 6th race gives you an extra prize card. This card may consist of money, gold, bonus xp or car parts. With these car parts you can unlock pro cars, which allow you to play pro tournaments. The only difference is that in pro races you earn more xp points.
The more xp you accumulate in one season (which is one month i believe), the bigger the prize is when the season ends. The top 6% win an exclusive and powerful car to use ingame.
screenshot-2014-02-08-21-31-17.png

Every time you enter a race, you'll use one pip of fuel. A full tank contains 10 pips of fuel, which regenerate over time. So you can't play for hours on end (in my case a good thing) ;)

It is a nice game game to play for a few minutes at a time. So download this game and try beating me on the strip.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've not heard of the game until now. I see it's available on Android, so I'll download it on my Nexus 7. Looks like it's available on iPhone/in addition and Mac too. :)

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah I had it a while back. Tbh I thought it was rather crap.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I tried it a while ago and lost interest very quickly. Much prefer EA's Real Racing.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm playing Real Steel - World Robot Boxing (from the movie). That keeps me amused for a while.
Buy a bot, earn credits from fights, upgrade, fight harder bots, repeat.

Simple with a bit of harmless violence. Worth a shot Nigel.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i downloaded it Spruijt. Liking it.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I tried it a while ago and lost interest very quickly. Much prefer EA's Real Racing.
I second this although i wont play either Real Racing is a much better game.