• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi Crysis 3

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Started this on Sunday, Loving it so far :1thumbup: :1thumbup: :1thumbup:

Anyone else got it/getting it :?:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have it on pc, it is amazing. Great story, graphics, sound and exellent modes on multiplayer. It will be difficult to produce a better shooter than this.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've tried 1 and 2 and i just can't get into them

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I love these games. Very pretty FPS games, and the multiplayer on the 2nd one wasnt too shabby. I played the Crysis 3 demo which was pretty to notch. On my ever growing list of games to buy. :roll: :lol:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well I finished the campaign on supersoldier this morning, wasnt too hard really, just a case of working out when to be stealthy and when to run-like-hell.

Got a couple of trophies to mop up in the campaign (there is a mission selector) before I give the MP a bash and attempt to get the platinum.

It really is a great looking game and I havent found any fault with it thus far. Only thing I dont like is the way you get weapon attachments, you have to use a gun that has the attachment on it to unlock it. I would of rather had a weapon level system like FC3 has so you have to use the gun to get the attachments not just pick it up.
Having said that there is one I cant find.