• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Crouching tiger, hidden Gingah!

SenoirNoNo

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
What's up everyone? My name's Ethan but you can call me whatever you want. I found your clan while searching through possible clans on the PS forums and your clan stood out from the rest. I'm currently 24 with a beautiful daughter and a full-time job so playing everyday may be out of the question. I'm into the racing, first person shooters and some FPS RPGs. For PS4 I currently only have one game with more pre ordered and on PS3 I have Ghosts, Black Ops 2, Pre sequel, NFS Rivals and Watchdogs. If I missed anything you need/want to know feel free to ask!

Peace

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to SNR! Depending on which game you own, you only need one ;)
Me my self is heavy into Battlefield 4, but on rare occasions play Destiny to. What game do you own?

Playing every day is not something you have to do. Real life is allways number one!

See you around :)

SenoirNoNo

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
As of right now I own Trials fusion. I first started out on the trials way back when on miniclip.com and it grew from there. I am looking into getting Advanced Warfare, but since I bought ghosts and it didn't tickle my fancy I'm weary of it. On a better note though, I do have The Crew fully paid off. Feel free to add me on PSN, even if you just want to sit in a party and chat!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @SenoirNoNo :waving:

So how did you come about your username?

Do let us know which game you have on the PS4. Favourites around here are Destiny, BF4 and Warframe with a range of others played too.

Do tell us more about your gaming history - favourite games on the PS3, consoles/PCs and games played before that.

Do take a look at our About Us section which explains who we are and the membership options and let us know what you're after when you're ready. :)

SenoirNoNo

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
As of right now I own Trials fusion. I first started out on the trials way back when on miniclip.com and it grew from there. I am looking into getting Advanced Warfare, but since I bought ghosts and it didn't tickle my fancy I'm weary of it. On a better note though, I do have The Crew fully paid off. Feel free to add me on PSN, even if you just want to sit in a party and chat!
That's the only game for PS4 I own at the moment. And trials also would have to be my favorite PC game as well (not much of a PC gamer). As for PS3, it would have to be a toss up between Borderlands and NFS. But I can say that NFS: Underground 2 was by far the best NFS ever.

As for what kind of member I'm aspiring to be, I would have to say I want to be a full member.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Senior and welcome to the Seniors!!!:crazy: Many of us are dads so congratulations on your sprog. I've sent you a friends request in the post. Look forward to gaming with you soon.

And youcan play as little or often with us all as you like:1thumbup:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Want to hear something funny? I just added SeniorNoNo and it turned out to be some french fella. Ahem, its actually SenoirNoNo. Check your spelling people!!:oops::lol::stupid:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @SenoirNoNo crazy like a spicy taco. When I saw the title of this thread I thought someone was talking about the Aussie guy you calls himself the Ginger Jihadist .. my bad. See we old folk get easily confussed.
Anyhoo welcome, enjoy and jump on in the waters fine.

Bad Robot

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Want to hear something funny? I just added SeniorNoNo and it turned out to be some french fella. Ahem, its actually SenoirNoNo. Check your spelling people!!:oops::lol::stupid:
That's a NoNo then :P

SenoirNoNo

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Hahaha, you guys are seriously awesome, quite funny. I can't wait to play some games with you all.

On a side note, would you mind if I invited a friend to come to the site?

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Friends request pinging to you right now.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @SenoirNoNo out of curiosity what games do you see yourself buying for the ps4 in the future? Have you tried Blacklight or Warframe they are free to play and so not bad for free.

Might catch you online sometime.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi there Senoir!

Welcome!