• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi Cold as ice

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about what weapons I've got that will be good for this weeks nightfall.

Vex Mythoclast!

Ice Breaker / Light/Beware / Pocket Infinity

Gjallahorn / Hezen Vengeance

I'll be tearing them a new one this week I reckon.
My weapons of choice will be Vex Mythoclast, a generic arc fusion rifle for shields and Hezen Vengeance....rawr!

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Time to test drive that VOC for me, not being leveled won't matter with the bonus damage on it

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Time to test drive that VOC for me, not being leveled won't matter with the bonus damage on it
How did it go?

I did the nightfall a couple of times and the damage output on the Mythoclast is amazing...switched to Ice Breaker for the boss and was able to take him down really quickly.

Unfortunately the fact we were killing so quickly lulled us into a false sense of security and we wiped a couple of times.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
While not being maxed can be annoying the extra damage was very useful (plus its also solar burn on the weekly too) - and I picked up another hawkmoon too :shock:.

Which part were you dieing on? If it was the final stage we had a designated man focused soley on the appearing Minator (me) - solar rockets to the face and he died swiftly.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
While not being maxed can be annoying the extra damage was very useful (plus its also solar burn on the weekly too) - and I picked up another hawkmoon too :shock:.

Which part were you dieing on? If it was the final stage we had a designated man focused soley on the appearing Minator (me) - solar rockets to the face and he died swiftly.
tbh it was mostly just when we had a player short that we were caught out.

The minotaurs in the middle section can be tricky with their void shields if you're not set up for it though and the final stage we got caught when we split the group as the guy left up top died.