The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi COD BOPS2

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Jkrohn1, 25 Aug 2012.

1. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I'm not a cod fan, but I will play now and again. I find it boring and in my view all cod games look and play the same to me. There's never been an advancement to the graphics or gameplay. BOPS2 will show the return of the quick scope which I can't stand but also more features.

I'm still not sure I will ever buy this game but after talking to Wilks over Twitter he mentioned the CODCast feature. This looks fantastic to me and I hope more games implement this feature into future games.

See the video in this link, very impressive.

http://oneofswords.com/2012/08/see-black-ops-ii-codcasting-in-action/

2. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Casual Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    BUCKAROO74
    Re: COD BOPS2

This game is not for me but I have a feeling it's going to take things to another level. Public/compet play with shoutcast. Amaze.

3. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1

The fact you can do it in theatre mode is a bonus you can make a perfect video and upload it to YouTube :)

4. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada

I try hard not to like the COD games as I dont particularly like Bobby Kotick or Activision, but I have to admit they are pretty good. The multiplayer is some of the best fun you can have.

Not sure I'll get BLOPS2, as theyre not popular around here and I dont fancy playing with a bunch of kids. :cry: Besides, MW3 was a bit vanilla and samey.

5. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets

i havent bought the last couple of cods. Dont think i,ll be getting this as theres so many other good games out at the same time. Perhaps next spring i might go for it if i am fed up with battlefield end game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice