Multi COD BOPS2

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'm not a cod fan, but I will play now and again. I find it boring and in my view all cod games look and play the same to me. There's never been an advancement to the graphics or gameplay. BOPS2 will show the return of the quick scope which I can't stand but also more features.

I'm still not sure I will ever buy this game but after talking to Wilks over Twitter he mentioned the CODCast feature. This looks fantastic to me and I hope more games implement this feature into future games.

See the video in this link, very impressive.

http://oneofswords.com/2012/08/see-black-ops-ii-codcasting-in-action/

Buckaroo

Casual Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Re: COD BOPS2

This game is not for me but I have a feeling it's going to take things to another level. Public/compet play with shoutcast. Amaze.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score

The fact you can do it in theatre mode is a bonus you can make a perfect video and upload it to YouTube :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

I try hard not to like the COD games as I dont particularly like Bobby Kotick or Activision, but I have to admit they are pretty good. The multiplayer is some of the best fun you can have.

Not sure I'll get BLOPS2, as theyre not popular around here and I dont fancy playing with a bunch of kids. :cry: Besides, MW3 was a bit vanilla and samey.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

i havent bought the last couple of cods. Dont think i,ll be getting this as theres so many other good games out at the same time. Perhaps next spring i might go for it if i am fed up with battlefield end game.