The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS4 Cities: Skylines

Discussion in 'PlayStation Hardware & Other Games' started by HERMAN_JELMET, 17 Aug 2017.

1. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Cities: Skylines – PlayStation®4 Edition

About this Game
    Cities: Skylines – PlayStation®4 Edition puts you in charge of a growing city – from the ground-breaking of its first streets to the ever-changing needs of thousands of citizens. Design, build, and manage the city of your dreams, from public services to civic policies, and challenge yourself to grow from a simple town to a bustling metropolitan hub.

Main Features
    Build the city of your dreams: Plan road networks, bus lines and parks. Bring on a smog-filled industrial revolution or create a quiet beach town ideal for tourists powered by renewable energy. Bring education, healthcare and safety to your citizens. Build it your way!

Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city, you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, firefighting, healthcare and much more, along with your city’s economy. Citizens within your city react fluidly, keeping you on your toes with ever-evolving demands.

Extensive local traffic simulation: Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play will require the use of several interactive transport systems – use careful road planning alongside buses, trains, subways, and much more.

Districts and policies: Be more than just another city hall official! Create a car-free downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia. Designate parts of your city as a district in order to set policy at the local level, and give different parts of town their own personalities.

After Dark included: Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle will have your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work. Add in new policies and zones to create popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains to get to and from the clubs!

2. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin
    I always wanted to have ago on this, ever since I heard about it on pc anyone played, is it any good?

3. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Bought it last night will give it a bash later......... And then try the game FNARR!

Spruijt likes this.
  4. GCHPB

GCHPB Occasional Gamer

PSN:
    GCHPB
    was/is tempted after having Sim City on my PC which just didnt have the graphics to cope so looked at this as something stable to play.

think it launched at £35 or something which i think is a bit over priced so it put me off it with big titles coming in the coming months that will dominate my playing time. itf it pops up in the PS Xmas list for £20, then its probably worth it then.