PS3 Casual BF3 nights

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone plays this game reasonably regularly still outside of our Thursday evening sessions?

I've neglected this game a lot due to various reasons (poor DLC, other games) but would like to know if anyone is still hammering away on this one that I could possibly jump in with if I get a chance.

Thursdays are the only night I can really guarantee I can play at the moment, but most other nights I will get on my PS3 and play something, lately that's been Borderlands 2 that i've been plugging away at, but I can probably find some more time for my beloved BF3 if anyone else is playing.

Or even if anyone else fancies simply arranging some casual squadding up and taking on the masses.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I wish, unfortunately I buy more games then any human can play in a month/year. I tend to try and finish games while not on Events, there's only far cry 3 until March next year so might find time to start playing it more casually but to be honest can't see it happening. Thanks to plus I start one of the free games on there only to finish half with the intention of returning but never getting the time :-\

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I dunno how you find the time when there's kids in the equation :wtf:

I've still got far too much on my plate with just three main games and one that's been on my shelf of shame for I think a year now that i'm bloody determined to finish before I sell it.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've not been playing my PS3 much lately and when I do it's usually BL2 or MOH. I used to regularly play BF3 and some of my PSN friends have been asking me where I've been. So if you see me online give me a nudge as I'm always partial to a bit of BF3 and it's more fun with friends.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
For some reason, I get my internet problem generally on Thursday, Sat and Sunday nights. Would have liked to have played BF 3 on other nights, but now I play NFS , GT5 and especially warfighter a lot at the moment, so probably wont be on bf 3 much till the new maps arrive in a couple of weeks.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
I dunno how you find the time when there's kids in the equation :wtf:

I've still got far too much on my plate with just three main games and one that's been on my shelf of shame for I think a year now that i'm bloody determined to finish before I sell it.
9pm to midnight every day, this is when everyone is in bed lol sometimes I'm on earlier but not often. Night shift days mean I have a little extra time but not much.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
BF3 is still pretty much the only game I play, and now our broadband is on I'll be on a lot more. :1thumbup:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I do keep on intending to make a start on this but have only played it online once for about 10 minutes.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I more of a casual gamer nowadays ,making gaming plans is difficult for me with wife and kids I have people on my friends list who I try my best to join if there on a game I play ,I'm a bit glued to MOH 2010 at moment ,tonight is the first night in ages wife's out so it's game on

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've already arranged Borderlands 2 tonight with my mate, but may just have a quick blast on that and get BF3 on instead.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Droopy sent me a invite yesterday didnt have time to apologise for not joining over PSN. I'm trying to get my other games done. Weekdays I'm free to play anything but on weekends I like to try and finish old games as I feel I have more time :)