Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Buff that chrome and fill the tank with premium. Let's have some races and random carnage on Burnout Paradise!

Room for 8, so be there or be square.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I won't be on as I don't have the game. Do post in the SNR Community on PSN though (and maybe also create a PSN event) so that everyone knows about this. :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will aim to join, it all depends on the boy. He’s a bit clingy at the moment and won’t settle for anyone other than myself (he has a proper shit fit if I try and leave him, he can scream for hours, with the odd 5-10 minute break, it’s unreal). So if he’s sleeping on me I’ll join.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will aim to join, it all depends on the boy. He’s a bit clingy at the moment and won’t settle for anyone other than myself (he has a proper shit fit if I try and leave him, he can scream for hours, with the odd 5-10 minute break, it’s unreal). So if he’s sleeping on me I’ll join.
Powered headphones FTW. Break the anxiety now.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Buff that chrome and fill the tank with premium. Let's have some races and random carnage on Burnout Paradise!

Room for 8, so be there or be square.
Invite Zenphorine if you can, I couldn't add players when I tried yesterday.
We're both in!

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
A pint of wine usually does the trick.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
A pint of wine usually does the trick.
I wish. I’ve been tee total since I found out I was pregnant, so pretty much for an entire year not a drop of wine has passed my lips. I was going to cane it at Christmas but I’m breastfeeding and co-sleeping so it just wasn’t worth it. I may shock you all now, but I haven’t actually missed drinking.