• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi Bungie Confirms its Lack of Big Destiny DLC

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bungie designer Derek Carroll said that free events like the Sparrow Racing League (which will be released today) will replace DLC packs for year two of Destiny, which started in September with the launch of The Taken King. Bungie’s plan is to surprise people with these events rather than map them all out as they did with The Dark Below and House of Wolves last year.

Read the full article over at Kotaku

Bungie Confirms its Lack of Big Destiny DLC This Year

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Still waiting for the content for the original game. This announcement that they have no content planned is nothing new, what is new is telling the truth about that up front.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm quite enjoying these "free" events. I think if they did any more paid for DLC after making people fork out 40 odd quid for the TKK expansion they'd have seen far more toys thrown out of prams and not retrieved. They will probably make more money out of micro transactions, which is the way the gaming world seems to be going at the moment. It's gone from game, to game & DLC to game, DLC & micro transactions. They'll bring back the season pass for multiplayer soon. It'll basically be "build your own bear" but with games.