PS3 Borderlands co-op

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Now that Borderlands is a free download for PS Plus players, who'd be up for some co-op action on this (which is the best way to play the game)?

If there are a few folk, we could organise some groups of folks to play together and all start some new characters to play with.

Post below if you're up for this and which nights you could be available and I'll collate the list in this first post. We can then organise the groups with a suitable night(s) for each to play on.

Players
Martok - Mondays, Fridays, Sundays

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
If anyone has moxii I need a few good men (or women) to get this done its very hard doing it alone

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I played Moxxi's to death and I can guarantee that it gets harder the more of you there are. Never did complete any of the larger challenges as the length of time required to get through that many rounds was mind blowing.

Character wise I've got a lvl 7, 15, 30odd and 60odd. 30 is a siren, 60 a sniper.

LSD-39

Newbie Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I loved BL1 but i've played it far too much, I never bothered much with Moxi except to use it as a bank.

I eventually got bored and started making my own guns with gearcalc and willowtree (yeah I know it was naughty). After that I ruined the game for myself and regretted it, even as I picked up top loot from Crawmerax i'd be critical knowing I could make better versions myself etc it totally sucked all the fun out of looting.

I've learned my lesson anyway, I hate to see modded stuff in the game now and i'll play 100% legit in BL2 because I see now the whole thing is pointless otherwise. Still I can hardly bring myself to play BL1 and I keep it mostly for nostalgia, i'd rather wait a few more weeks for BL2 and start fresh.

I don't think there'll be much modded gear about anyway, it only really happened because they made us wait so long for this sequel. The new guns offer so much more variety and with the clear promise of big future DLC it'll be a while before anyone gets bored with the game.