PS4 Borderlands 3 gameplay reveal

ExUser03

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Hey all,

Did anyone check out the gameplay reveal of Borderlands 3 the other night?

It can be found here.

One of the features they introduced, which I think is brilliant, is when playing co-op; the loot and enemy levels are instanced to each player so a level 5 and a level 25 player can easily play together. How awesome is that!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes, I watched it live. It's looking great, nice to see the improvements made from its predecessors. Instanced loot is a must as I always played this coop, though fortunately @HaloJ and I were always fairly good at sharing with each other and others too.

BTW, videos from sites like YouTube can added using the Insert Media button (from the 3 dots dropdown in the editor - it'll tell you the sites that are supported. Even quicker is once you know which sites are supported, you can just copy and paste in the URL into the editor and it'll do the rest for you. :)

ExUser03

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Good stuff. Cheers.

I played the second game with two friends and we were pretty much only playing together and therefore levelling up together.

I went on holiday for two weeks and the cheeky pair continued playing in my absence. It took me ages to catch up so I could reasonably fight the enemies with them again. I went from feeling like a badass to doing a lot of ducking and diving and a fair amount of hiding haha.

So the instances for enemy level mean I can play with anyone, so that's my big take away.